What is a Psychic?

psychic sue

No problem Mingbop, no offence taken!

My user name is a joke in my family - Psychic Sue. I don't claim to be any great shakes as a psychic really!

:)

mingbop

and mine is Ming....but I'm not an emperor or merciless either !!

psychic sue

I've got a mental picture of you dressed as ming the merciless, sitting at your computer now !

;)

Runester

adding to my previous post...
and expanding on the question of whether everyones psychic

answer is yes..to some degree or another everyone is psychic.
the common human being experiences deja vu at least once in their life , which many believe to be a form of clairavoyancy.

many women who have never had a psychic experience have forseen their children in an accident or a loved one in danger and were able to prevent it..
(actual documented cases)

children who first manifest psychic abilities and later have "none"
are usually the causes of poltergeist activity (psychokinetics)

it`s said we as humans only use a mere slight percentage of our entire brain.
(something like 8%..i forget at the moment)

I guaruntee if we used more we`d all be psychic..the rest is merely dormant.

mingbop

What does ming the merciless wear and I'll have a bash at it sue !!! as long as my bum doesny look big in it....

Runester

-hums the flash gordon song-

psychic sue

mingbop said:
What does ming the merciless wear and I'll have a bash at it sue !!! as long as my bum doesny look big in it....

An Oriental Emporer's gown! Like a very ornate Kimono and cummerbund (excuse my ignorance i don't know the correct terms for these!).

You will have to paint your face white, grease your hair back and dye it black, and wear loads of eyeliner!

Sue x

jentayu

Runester said:
adding to my previous post...
and expanding on the question of whether everyones psychic

answer is yes..to some degree or another everyone is psychic.
the common human being experiences deja vu at least once in their life , which many believe to be a form of clairavoyancy.

many women who have never had a psychic experience have forseen their children in an accident or a loved one in danger and were able to prevent it..
(actual documented cases)

children who first manifest psychic abilities and later have "none"
are usually the causes of poltergeist activity (psychokinetics)

it`s said we as humans only use a mere slight percentage of our entire brain.
(something like 8%..i forget at the moment)

I guaruntee if we used more we`d all be psychic..the rest is merely dormant.

What you say that the percentage of us only use a mere slight of our brain is exactly true. It is proven scientifically, I watched it in Discovery Channel ( He He....... now you guys know that I'm a boring person + wierd person at the same time :D LOL )

Jentayu

jentayu

Hi Psychic Sue! :)
Really nice meeting you here! PM me ok? :)

Jentayu

mingbop

Sue...I got the balck hair and I can do the eyeliner....I do look pure white in the mornings....so I JUST NEED TO WEAR A BEDCOVER AND A SASH THEN !