Crow's Magick - 0 The Fool

Josh

"Divination:This is someone who seeks new doors to open. He or she is an unabashed character that loves to be the center of attention. Many would like to include this personality in their circle of friends, if only to impress others with their newfound treasure. Regarded as whimsical by some, but envied by others, he ventures into the unknown with great anticipation of what is new and unexplored. Naivete and innocence combine with shrewd personality to sowcase the "pure entertainer.

Reverse: Not buying the idea or presentation. Packaging is too slick for believability. Not interested in facades or delusion. Wanting to know exactly what you are getting. Willing to explore the present. Happiness based on delusion." - Londa Marks, Crow's Magick

Josh

Josh!

I believe this cards divination is someone who is wiling to do anything to be accepted and hopes that others will accept him. Some types of people will accept this person and others are not wanting him/her and push this person out of their 'click' and even out of others if they feelk the need to do so. This person is a free spirit but wants everyone to see this so inturn makes people watch him/her.

The reverse is the complete opposite(of course) and is not willing to do anything but will take some qualities of the fool, he is cautious of friends and may be the person pushing the fool out of the groups and life.

Thats just how i see it tho! Hope to hear from others soon

-Josh

annik

The feather got separated from the bird but the bird doesn't bother. Because of that, the bird seems to be carefree. He fly without thinking of tomorrow.

But I wonder how this bird can fly in space...

Josh

Thats a good question!!! How can he fly in space, mystical birds now a days...

-Josh

Josh

If you want to start the next card you can do so, i have just been working a lot lately and havent been able to type alot lately and i will be back in retuine in WED. Have a good one.

-Josh