Elven and Helvetica's common dream - at the same time.

Elven

Emotional Attributes - Disbelief.

Hi All,

This is the next post for the Emotional Attributes of the Dream: Disbelief.

Question: What does 'Disbeleif' represent in the Dream.
Disbelief: Sabian Symbol: Virgo Degree 20. A Caravan of Cars Headed For Promised Lands.

This Symbol shows a journey by people who are packing up and moving onto a better way of life. Sometimes groups travel with the change of season, they move for the benefit of their people and their animals. They find better shelter, grazing lands, water, and game for food. They move to experience a better way of life, one which will sustain and improve their lifestyle. A family may change where they live, or a community of people might group together to form a foundation for their collective purpose.
This Symbol signifies the feelings that may prompt a person or people to investigate changing something in their lives. It maybe an idea, a way of thinking, a new way of approaching or doing something. It is about the spark which ignites the imagination of doing and being something 'new'. Although where the 'caravans' might be going may not be clear. The need to seek these new territories and venture to find them holds its own rewards and potentials. A new reality is sought for. It brings new energy and life to the seekers. It overcomes stagnation and provides hope and possibilities for the future.
This is movement for the sake of prosperity and adventure, relocating and learning. putting myself into a better position and heading of to the 'Promised Lands'.

This sounds familiar!! Moving! I am constantly moving location. I think I am now at a place where there is much promise and support, and plenty of like minded people to be around. It may also be a place where I can think about where my next journey will take me. I live on top of a mountain - where else would a Capricornian want to be! Fresh air, new and vibrant energy, a view beyond the horizon! The Disbeleif is that Im actually here! I would never have thought 6 months ago that I would move.
I also see the caravan of like minded people all moving together for the same reasons. A connection which is not clear yet. I am meeting people slowly and forming friendships in my new environment, and beyond it. I have met people on ATF from all over the world! This is all new to me. I may not know what the future holds, but I have more opportunity here than I had hoped for in the present.

Once again, just some thoughts. I feel that there is more journeying to do and this is not my last stop, but for the time being I am in a secure place which will support my growth and my fuel my interest, will encourage healing and I can be nourished by it.

The next post in the Dream Thread is in relation to the Enviromental Attributes. The Tarot card for this has already been drawn and is: Thoth Deck - The Devil. I will put the details in the next post.

Blessings
Elven x

Sophie

Elven - I am reading your unfolding reading with bated breath. It is like a cross between a story and a therapy session - I am impressed how you are able to look at yourself so lucidly through the spectrum of the Symbols, the Tarot and the dream.

I have decided to follow suit, but only once your own reading is done, as I don't want to confuse this thread. I look forward to your thoughts on the Thoth Devil, Crowley's favourite ;)