Advanced reading material

Jewel

Hi Mystique, like you I love studying the tarot. Two books I would recommend, specially since you are using the Thoth deck are Qabalistic Tarot by Robert Wang, and the book by Angeles Arien on the Thoth deck, the name escapes me at the moment.

MystiqueMoonlight

Thanks guys,

I definetly think I will get Robert Wang's book (I only hope it doesn't lure me into purchasing his deck) and Stevepolsz's suggestion sounds to me like a must.

Thanks ya'll for your suggestions... :)

MeeWah

Mystique: Have you checked out "The Tarot of the Bohemians" by Papus? I am not sure where it would rate on a scale, but I do not consider its material to be on a rudimentary level--though some might disagree. I find it to be quite intense.

jmd

Excellent recommendation, MeeWah, and one I fully support. Papus's Tarot of the Bohemians is probably one of those books whose influence is far greater than generally realised, even if most disagree with certain aspects contained therein.

MystiqueMoonlight

I ordered the book Tarot of the Bohemians: The Most Ancient Book in the World for the Use of Initiates (1914) by Gerard, Dr Encausse, Papus

Thank you for the suggestion