Drunk Man's Spread (or Woman's)

TheLovers2

. . . or it could be Drunk Persons Spread - what am I, drunk? :)

Anyway, this was bladeraven's suggestion from another Thread (Have you read the Tarot drunk?) that someone do a Drunk Man's Spread.

I don't have any particular way to lay out the cards. Feel free to add to it or whatever. (I know my problem right now. It's not that I'm drunk, it's that I'm tired.) :)

1) Why am I drinking/drunk right now?

2) What is going on with me underneath the surface?

3) Am I trying to escape something, if so, then what?

4) Who/what is influencing me to get drunk?

5) What is the best way to resolve this?

6) Tell me what "you think" about me reading while drunk?

Ok. Anyone want to add/revise or come up with another one or suggest how to lay out the cards.

Goodnight.

TL2 :TLOVE

TheLovers2

Oh yeah . . .

Is it a rule that in order to do the Drunk Man/Woman/Person's Spread one must absolutely be drunk?

Of course, Card 1 asks why the person is "drinking or drunk," so must you at least be imbibing some kind of libation? I guess so, otherwise, the Spread becomes moot and rather pointless.

I really need to get to bed. I'm starting to feel "drunk" with exhaustion.

'Night again, for real this time. Darn ATF keeps me up so late sometimes. :)

TL2 :TLOVE

Moonbow

Great idea for a spread TL2, I'm sure many/some?!? will find this spread very handy (but maybe won't admit it)

OK you can all help me out here.. :)

Which sub-heading should this spread go under, so that it can be found easily :)

Body and Health Spreads??

BodhiSeed

overindulgence?

What do you think of using it for any type of overindulgence (over-spending, overeating, etc.)?
Blessings,
Bodhran

Cecyria

I tried this spread... and no, i'm not drunk!

I tried this spread because i want to know how to help a friend of mine that drinks a little too much...
And wow! the answer realy chocked me!

So i just wanted to thank you for this spread :)

bladeraven

LOL..how awesome...I say we give TheLovers2 some type of reward for taking up that challenge...LOL..how about a bottle of Wild Turkey? ROFL

Excellent work TheLovers2...I'm definetely writing this one down...woohoo...feels weird to know my drunken thread inspired it..oh?? and who here hasn't read it yet..be honest?? LOL

bladeraven

Moonbow* said:
Great idea for a spread TL2, I'm sure many/some?!? will find this spread very handy (but maybe won't admit it)

OK you can all help me out here.. :)

Which sub-heading should this spread go under, so that it can be found easily :)

Body and Health Spreads??

Lol..if they do admit it then I guess AT should form an AA for Tarot Reader's as well...LOL

Body and Health Spreads sounds like a good category for it..hmm..do we need to suggest this spread on New Years for the Circle of Stones??

ncefafn

I think this spread is for New Year's Eve. On New Year's Day, you need the Hangover Spread. :)

Kim

bladeraven

ncefafn said:
I think this spread is for New Year's Eve. On New Year's Day, you need the Hangover Spread. :)

Kim

Lol..how about the Blackout Spread??

ncefafn

The Hangover Spread

Card #1: What was I drinking last night?
Card #2: What did I say to my boss/SO/best friend/worst enemy?
Card #3: Who did I sleep with?
Card #4: Why do I have a black eye?

Kim