Druidcraft owners .... which book would you recommend to deepen study of Druidcraft?

wellspring

Hi wolfspirit :)

Yes, am really looking forward to joining in the study group. Am so pleased to hear that Philip's developing the tarot course. Would really look forward to that! Had thought seriously about the OBOD course itself, but the pennies were a bit much. I'd be soooo tempted by the tarot course though. Have to get the violin and cap out and book my place on the high street! Will keep an eye on the OBOD site for any more news.

Was glad that Pip cleared up the confusion about the book listing on Amazon. Am really looking forward to ordering it and working with it, and it will be great to kind of use the book as a synopsis of the course, in a way.

Cat

Sophie

Most definitely Miranda Green's Symbol and Image in Celtic Religious Art and her Dictionary of Celtic Myth and Legend. In English, she is unmatched; anything by Peter Beresford Ellis is excellent value too.

wellspring

Hi Helvetica :)

Many thanks for your recommendations. Will look them up!

Cat

Scion

Helvetica said:
Most definitely Miranda Green's Symbol and Image in Celtic Religious Art and her Dictionary of Celtic Myth and Legend. In English, she is unmatched; anything by Peter Beresford Ellis is excellent value too.

Ahh, Lady Wisdom...

I went looking and I should have known at the outset that you'd be the one to answer my unasked question. :)

Just ordered the Green Symbol and Image and dug out my copy of the Ellis Myths and Legends. I love how you and I crisscross, bumping into each other in the study of different decks. :D

Scion