Fairy Ring Oracle - The Blue Hag - 18th Card

LilRed

Hello,
Sorry for the lack of posts, things got nuts for me. I’m going to try a new way of posting, less out of the book and more out of me…let’s see what we all think.

And the card is…The Blue Hag. Winter Court

I pulled this card out and felt cold, I then went to my husband and said “Look honey, it’s my mother.” Bad thing is he agrees with me. Should be interesting to find out the meaning of the card considering Court cards can normally represent someone in the person’s life.

Hmm…a crow at her feet…bringing bad news?

Depressed, sucking the happiness out of you, nit picking, I am only picking up the negativity.

Consults book….
Hmm meaning wise kind of goes with my current situation, as we are currently looking for a new place to live. And I have been wondering if the cards relate to me considering I am the one pulling them. I didn’t pick up any of what it just mentioned though.

Reversed meaning, oh my goodness it is my mother!! That describes her perfectly and I did pull this card reversed. Though the part about never forgiving offences in the upright fits her as well. I say I get points on me picking up on that. lol

purple_scorp

Isn't it interesting how, everything is bleak, but the colour of the coat stands out. It's a drab brown, but it could have easily been drawn a grey! Does this witch remove her coat to blend in with the bleak background? Is she hiding and squirming her way into your life?

Does the bird at her feet fly ahead to bring her news of suffering and pain - so she can prey on the vulnerable and needy?

I'm guessing one bang of her staff and that hill in the background would have an avalanche.

But, the lake isn't iced over, so maybe there is a flaw in her character and those in the know can work around her?

with love
purple_scorp