Odd feelings

deathless

Usually this stuff doesn't strike me as a big deal, but lately I've been getting too many questions about nightmares that seem to be more real than not. A lot of people have come to me and told me about a weird feeling in the last few weeks, like some balance is off in the universe. I began getting it myself a couple months ago, but I'm still not sure what it is. Has anybody else had feelings or nightmares like these? Or that sound something like them? Or does anybody know what it could be caused from?

-Deathless

zorya

no, my dreams have not been strange or nightmarish lately.

sometimes we attract things to us, that are relevent in our own lives. are there any common themes, in the dreams you are hearing about? do any of these things make sense in your own life?

Vadella

The last time I remember having an actual nightmare was when I was 4 years old. haha I'm sorry, I cannot help you with this question.

DarkElectric

Hey Deathless...
Yeah. It's here too. Not nightmares, as in concise bad dreams when in the condition of sleep, but the initially vague and disturbing feeling that something is wrong out there, with a growing sense of unease over the past several months. It's not at critical mass yet, but I feel as if there's some undefinable thing going on, and it's hitting me right in the sub-sonic. A lot like when I was a kid, playing hide and seek- I feel that if I "stand real still", hopefully whatever it is will pass right over and not notice me. That is, if I'm really, really lucky... Because whatever that nebulous "something" is, it feels rather massive, and it's definitely the sort of something who's attention I don't want. Whatever it is, I don't like it. And the feeling is getting stronger, not lessening.

Runester

the veil has been thin lately, not to hard to sense. nightmares came and went.

Emeraldgirl

Yes. I ahev had nightmares lately (I alaways have nightmares and very scary dreams though) but also a sense that something is wrong lately. I have also discussed this with some other people who have had the same feeling. All is not right and we will know soon enough what is going on but I don't feel that will be a good thing

DarkElectric

Emeraldgirl, I so know what you mean.

mike gorth

Sadly, I rarely have dreams anymore. Although for some reason I have been feeling a little awkward. Since you said universe I think that may pertain to astrology which I'm trying so hard to learn but can't. So you might want to ask in the astrology section.

tamaray

I have the feeling that something is a miss sometimes and then I look at the cosmic calender and it usally tells me what it is that is a miss..... usally plants aligning or connecting.... but there is something going on out there that is not there in the cosmic calander and i'm not sure what it is either but i too agree and feel it is not good.... tamaray

Nevada

No nightmares. I've rarely ever had nightmares except when I was sick with a fever or something.

However I had an odd, very fleeting one right before a terrible personal event, years ago. It was one of those little flash dreams you get right before you really fall asleep.

I hope it's just junk nightmares you're having, not something precognitive. But there certainly is plenty of trouble in the world you might be picking up on. Or perhaps closer more personal stress that is disturbing your dreams?

Has anyone done a reading on them, or attempted interpreting the dreams individually?

Nevada