Odd feelings

Violinagin

Well, I've been feeling off, but I thought it was just final jitters. And the fact I'm in a dorm room. I'm actually at home today, because I felt I just had to get out and I wanted home. I don't live far away, and I visit a lot, so I'm definately not homesick... Thought it was just me though... I'm out of whack with my own energy, so I'm not a good psychic barometer right now ^^.

autumn star

When I read this thread I just had to reply, because lately I have been having the strangest feelings ... I can't quite describe them but that something is seriously wrong although, there is nothing obvious to make me feel this way.

I've just been getting a real sense of ... disharmony in the world .... is what I would call it. I'm so happy that I'm not alone in feeling that things are amiss.

My dreams haven't been nightmares, but that have been quite unusual and hard to decipher ... lots of strange imagery and things.

paradoxx

Another natural disaster maybe, Uranus and Mars conjunct in spiritual pisces combines its ruled signs of Aries, Aquarius, and Scorpio. We were warned, history has proven that our homeworld is very active when it wants to be.

Lynda

The Mars Uranus conjunction

My take on the Mars-Uranus conjunction coming in the next few days is that it says bucket loads about having to stay centered and not falling into emotional swamps - it is, after all, happening in Pisces!

Even though there are monumental problems in the world (I agree with Paradoxx) - we have to not be allured into anger, depression or sadness. Especially if things aren't going particularly well.

We are being challenged to break old habits, define what freedom really means to us, hang onto our integrity whilst venting our hurts and losses, etc.

This conjunction is occuring on Pisces 11: The Sabian Symbol for which is Men Travelling a Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination.

My take on this - taken from my book.

‘Men Traveling a Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination’ is an image of people on a mission, seeking to find some knowledge or truth. They are on a journey of discovery, endeavoring to find the answers to questions that may have eluded them until now. They are ‘Traveling a Narrow Path’, one that probably has deep meaning, regardless of the perceived outcome in terms of society’s expectations. This journey is likely to be a very personal one for each participant, even though there may be many who are ‘Seeking’ the same things.

Sometimes the search for ‘Illumination’, with its high levels of understanding and idealism, places us at odds with more conservative, social expectations. It is the ability to persevere with the search, regardless of the cost, that marks the sincerity of a journey. Most often this quest is ‘Illuminating’, although it can sometimes be confusing, as new information comes flooding into the as yet unformed, or uninformed, conscious awareness. You will need to reject that which is unworthy on the ‘Path’ as it could lead to disillusionment about values and what is truly worth pursuing. This Symbol can indicate the need to go without many things or having to stick to a strict agenda in order to accomplish a task, goal or education. It may have taken some time to find this particular direction in life. Disregarding one’s more mundane physical needs and emotions may be necessary in the quest for getting to the place of ambition or attainment. You may have to leave others behind when you set out. As this is a ‘Narrow Path’, not all can share the same endeavor or, indeed, would want to. The rewards are usually rich in some measure as one moves towards the light, the ‘Illumination’. Maybe you should ask yourself – are you on ‘a Path’ or a treadmill? Be wary of taking shortcuts, as these may not lead to the thing that’s intended.

My Keywords: People “on the Path”. Sticking to one mindset, diet, regimen or habit. Having a cause to follow. Not looking sideways. Awakening one’s base senses in order to progress. Physical ecstasy. Being in the now. Going towards the light. Staying true to self. The promise of light at the end of the journey.

The Caution: Blinded by the light. Not knowing where you’re really going. Disillusionment about what’s been chosen. Being one-eyed about goals and beliefs. The denial of physical pleasure. Puritanical behavior. Distractions that stop forward movement. Narrow mindedness.

I hope this helps shed some light... of course there are many other factors in play, but this is a big one over the next week.

Greetings from DownUnder
Lynda

Tarotphelia

deathless said:
I've been seeing a lot of vivid war scenes too, there's a dark army against another dark army in them, red eyes and blood lust. It's like something not from this world, all the figures aren't human.

Oh - those old things ! I think those are supposed to be around all the time on the astral level screwing around with the balance of powers on the earth and messing with mankind, or so I have read.

As for the feeling of something desperately amiss, I have had it for the last 25 years . My dreams recently have been watery and somewhat threatening - water in the walls,gushing in the basement , water up to the top of the window . Lighting coming after me , and the feeling of something contaminated and dangerous. A half a skeleton face looking at me . A glowing green ball retrieved by a woman all in black. A small carved figure chained in a coffin, a great wooden bowl, and a fantastical African drum that frees the soul.

Sophie

Nightmares, war and Sabian Symbols

Yes, I have had quite a few nightmares recently, but I link them to me processing some personal, and rather traumatic grief and anger that have come out of the 5 years I spent in zones of conflict and instability/violence, dealing with victims of war and torture.

Last night was particularly horrid and lurid - I dreamt that there were several women who were made to lie down naked and spread open with their legs up, while a faceless man dressed in black had sex with one after the other, and other faceless people, also in black (I couldn't tell if they were men or women) whipped them and slit them with knives. They all looked like cartoon figures, but very real at the same time. Some of the women were African, some white. One awful thing is I don't know if I was a curious onlooker (voyeur), one of the women or one of the torturers - even the rapist. Maybe I was all of them. It was terrible.

Mars-Uranus conjunct in Pisces, you say? Well I have many planets, and my Sun, in Pisces, so this could be a link - that could be why my unconscious is waking now and giving me all these horror and grief-ridden dreams. I am very fragile in that area at the moment - I have literally had to suspend too much thinking (because all my thinking around that area is emotional at the moment), and concentrate on healing. But the dreams still come.

Lynda: the other day - I think it was Wednesday morning - I drew that same Sabian Symbol (your book arrived two week ago, wonderful!) - Pisces 11. The very same day that started this present run of grief, anger and nightmares rising to the surface like scum - set off by several things, including a thread in this forum mourning the death of two US soldiers in war.

As for how I am dealing with it - yesterday I drew the Sabian Symbol for Capricorn 15 - "In A Hospital, The Children's Ward Is Filled With Toys", which was a gentle healing symbol to receive; and drew the Hanged Man - describing this suspension I spoke about - letting the emotions rest and perhaps turn them on their heads. I am reading a lot of Tarot history - my toys - unemotional!

I can't see the big picture in this - I am too caught up with my own stuff at the moment - but I am interested to read others' views about what might be happening to the world in general and its inhabitants in particular.

Moongold

The last few months have been bad for me as well. I am not sure whether that is due to extenal influences or the dark within. More the latter I think. Saturn has been very active in my chart during this time, which means there are lessons to be learned. How one works with the energy matters more than anything else. I also have some significant Chiron transits which can require patience and faith.

I rarely have dreams now that I remember, although we all dream of course. At times like this for me it is a matter of walking forward and asking for help from God or the spirits, trying to create beauty where one can.

Blessings to you all. :)

deathless

i think more to do with an imbalance that's been occuring over the last couple years, i feel it more now than ever before.

memries

I must add I feel very uneasy. Don't think there is anything in my personal life to make me uneasy. The last couple of nights have had awful nightmares. Have not had them for years but on a diet so maybe that is the cause of the nightmares. Someone chasing me ! Still before this I was uneasy.. just not a feeling of restful. I am at peace but just not totally. There is something.

Al Si'ra

The same goes with me..There is nothing wrong..but it does not feel right..something annoys me and i don't know what it is..And i am having nightmares as well..The silence before the storm kind of feeling..But i also began to see the number "4" everywhere again..And when those 4s appear it means i am going to go through some tower moment..waiting...

:love: