Odd feelings

deathless

i've gotten visions recently of ....well certain prowesses changing hands, certain figures dying and some dark change approaching which should be shorted out by a neutral force in the coming years. this should wipe out the constant barrage of demons that have staked a claim upon earth and should redefine the balance...

that's what i've gathered via visions though

correct me if i'm wrong

Free Flight

It is interesting deathless. I have not looked at this thread since last may but when I was reading it realised I feel exactly the same way right now as I did last may.
Whatever feeling I had last year passed and I forgot about it.

But lately it is back worse than ever. I have not been sleeping well, dreaming excessively in a nightmarish way, feel edgy paranoid and generally out of step with everything

not sure if you are right nor what it means but it concerns me

Little Eagle

A lot of Karmic bagage has been shifted in the last 3 months culminating in a change in spiritual vibration for both the earth and it's sensitives. This has led to all kinds of physical symptoms. This culminated on the 22.12 05 solstice and a little project that was taken care of over Bali ??? on 11.11.05

Dancing Bear

Here too!
Everytime i watch the news every bad segment is expected and nothing unusual. How sad!!
I am expecting a bigger thing though. Maybe all this has to do with all the unrest in the world & Global change etc.. the list goes on. My feeling started when Lady Diana and Mother Theresa died within months of each other. What a loss!!

Dancing Bear

We will know soon enough!

einhverfr

It is interesting to review this thread. My father-in-law passed away shortly after it started up. He died of complications relating to chemo for a suden diagnosis of early-stage acute leukemia (AML).

When the bombings in Bali occurred, I was informed by my wife that we had been in two of the three restaurants that were bombed a couple of years before :-(

And now this thread has just started up again. I feel like something is deeply wrong with my life and that I am powerless to change it.

The only thing odd astrologically at the moment is the number of mutual receptions one finds. Ordinarily this might be seen as good. After all "reception abates all malice." But in this case I am not so sure. The big one to watch is the Uranus/Neptune reception which provides for reading Neptune as if it were in Pisces and Uranus as if it were in Aquarius. This could mean that we are seeing worlds of illusion...

deathless

I visited a few of the areas in england where they were bombed this last summer, and I know what you mean about the worlds of illusion. I've been seeing through reality lately, only been seeing energies rather than physical reality...not a good thing mind you i got in a car wreck shortly thereafter. I haven't driven much since then, but it's almost like everything is reshaping itself into this mass of imagination we call reality. i've been seeing other things too beyond the energies, like..some vast form behind the universe i can't explain. but no doubt these are all connected in some form.

Free Flight

Little Eagle said:
A lot of Karmic bagage has been shifted in the last 3 months culminating in a change in spiritual vibration for both the earth and it's sensitives. This has led to all kinds of physical symptoms. This culminated on the 22.12 05 solstice and a little project that was taken care of over Bali ??? on 11.11.05

curious what you mean about the bali bombing here Little Eagle, can you please elaborate. What little project was taken care of??