numerology spread #1

Breathhh

I have an on going tarot circle here in Ann arbor, mi. we try to meet once a month. They were all students of mine, and it's fabulous that they wanted to keep the energy going and the learning happening.
we take turns facilitating the evening. It was my turn, so I made up 2 spreads based on numerology. they could choose which one was appropriate for them. Then we break into smaller circles, and others read the cards for each other. Offering another perspective then their own.
So... here is the first one. I did the other one which I will share next.
You can lay these out anyway you like. I made it simple... all in a row. Pulling a card for each. I choose to divide the deck into 10 stacks. Pulling a card from each stack, with the idea that all cards under each choosen card could give more info on that card.

#1 How are you expressing your individuality?

#2 How are you interacting with other/s?

#3 How are you nurturing your creative self?

#4 What are the boundaries you place around yourself

#5 What do you reach for? What brings you self knowledge?

#6 How do you nurture the community you live in?

#7 What do you need to focus on?

#8 How do you know when to trust your instincts?

#9 What do you need to bring to conclusion/ to completion?

#10 What has got a hold of you that keeps you from yourself?

Total the cards and pick the Trump that that totals to. This is what the reading is Really about, and a tool that can help you take action on what needs taking action on. I look to the minor arcana of this trump card for may give me a deeper understanding of the 'work' I can do.
example. If my reading adds up to 12. I have the Hanged man/One. Looking at life from another perspective. I look to the 3s for how I might nurture this new perspective. I might consider one of those 3 as the one that jumps out at me an needs my attention. ect...

Thanks for listening. Hope you like it.
namaste'
breathhhhhh