just curious if anyone did this

CelticAngel

when i was younger i used to lay in my bed and think about traveling out of my body and across the neighborhoods to see someone. Sometimes it would be the guy I was crushing on, sometimes it'd be my friends, or faimly members.

well, i was thinking about this, but i remembered that when my grandmother was dying, she said "you know..you use to come and visit me when I was lonely" and I asked her when and she said every now and then when I was younger.

So I was just wondering if thats ever happened to anyone...just curious, not a big deal

CA

Sophie

Yes, I did, and I still do. And sometimes people would visit me (not always people I knew, or incarnate beings!!) My younger sister did it too and receive visits - we used to swap notes ;)

I was a receptive child, I never judged or censored what I was doing and was blessed with an accepting family. Later, when I was a young adult I decided I had imagined it all, but now I have come full circle again. It is a mystery - I don't know how it works, but I don't really need to know. I am practicing releasing certain constructs that built themselves in me in later years so I can rediscover the kind of receptivity I had as a child and teenager. I rather enjoyed those visits :)

mingbop

angel--go to my thread in here called astral travel, its the same thing. xxx Mary

SunChariot

I don't know if this compares, but the night my father died after I finally fell asleep I had a dream that he came to me and we talked that was so real that I knew it was something more than a dream. I have never dreampt like that before. It was totally realistic. Things passed in real time, no beings morphing into something else, everthing looked cystal clear like I was seeing it in real life.

It was like I met him in the shopping center across from my house. It must have been like 3:00 in the morning and the lighting was just as it should have been at that hour, all the emergency lights on only.

My Dad and I had been fighting at the time, cause I went out behind his back with someone he did not like (I was only 20 when he died)....and it was like he pulled me there to apologize (maybe he was not ready to go on till he did) and I just said "Don't go" and he said "I have to" and he was gone.

Just like that, and I woke up, and I honestly am sure it was more than a dream and that he really found a way to contact me.

Bar