Welcome Simone! New Oracle Study Groups Moderator!

zorya

i'm pleased to announce, we have a new moderator for the oracle study groups, simone!

thank you simone, i'm sure you'll do a wonderful job. :D

Sophie

hehe, Simone, I hope you're ready for all those crazy Faeries running wild and pulling your hair and hiding your spectacles ;)

On the other hand, you also have dignified Mademoiselle Lenormand.

A quand the ladybirds?

snowy25

Congratulations Simone!!!

I'm not ready yet to study my oracle with all the new things happening in my life but when I do you'll probably find me here.

Good luck,
love and light

Snowy

Simone

:D thanks!

still trying to find my way around with all the oracles - I have been reading a bit and may get hooked on those Sabian symbols. They sound like fun!

Mesdames/demoiselles Lenormand and Endora I am not very familiar with either, but at least Miss Lenormand has found her way into my collection.

*Simone goes to dust off her oracle decks and brings in her liqueur at the same time for a party...*

:D the ladybugs - will be a must have deck around here as of now })

Osher

Congratulations Simone! Good luck in the new role, and with all these new decks to play with!

MCsea

Salutations

G'day from Australia,
yep the Sabian Symbols are FANTASTIC!

See you round...

Marina

Lynda

Welcome Simone

Great to have you here...!

Warning: Those Sabian Symbols sure can be addictive - I should now, I'm definitely 'addict' status at this point!
Best wishes from Sydney, Australia
Lynda

Fulgour

It looks like I'll be dusting off my
trunk full of Oracles. How divine!

Simone

Haha - thanks all for the welcome!

I have yet to discover a way to get the Sabian Symbols here (have not seen them in our local stores and ordering them from abroad is likely to be expensive..., I looked up another deck where they wanted a 16 Dollars shipping fee :p just because I am not in the US, maybe I should move hehe).

But I will look into finding them anyway. They DO intrigue me...

And Lynda, yesterday I looked for something totally unrelated and stumbled over Elsie Wheeler's birthchart you posted somewhere... interesting, the coincidences!

Fulgour, welcome in the dusting-off club ;) how divine, indeed :D

OakDragon

Congratulations on your new moderatorship, Simone! :)