Spirit Guides, Angels and How you work with them....

Some of us work with Guides, Angels or Ascended Masters. Are you one of them or not?

• I like to think Guides and Angels are around me, but I'm not sure.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I know my Guides are with me because I hear them and see them.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I find it infuriating when I hear people say, "My Guides told me to......"

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Honestly, when I hear people talk about Guides it takes away their credibility.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I'd like to have more information about how to work with Guides.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • I don't know if I'm working with a Guide or my Higher Self.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • I'm not sure if Guides exist, but I'm still interested in the possibility.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Satori

Just wanted to see how folks work with Guides, Angels and Ascended Masters.

If you don't believe in that stuff, tell us why, and if you do, tell us why and how you work with them.

I'm pretty interested in how you connected with your Guides, and how they speak/come to you.

Are there times when you have a better connection, are there times you hve no connection.

Thanks!

light2000

Hi!!

I speak whith my Guides, Angels and Ascended masters.

I spoke whith them for a long time, but only a few months this conversations are more realistic.

I dont make very questions, i only hear them. And the conversations are about spiritual things. They give me advices, but sometimes i dont folow them.

I dont know why, there are 2 that i understand better, and others i only see them.

But, i dont have manny experiences, because in the past i thought that was i that made the conversations alone. You know, i dont hear whith thw ears, is in the head, like a echo.

Flidais

I believe that Guides, Angels, Higher Self, and even God are all names for the same thing. It's a higher "source" or "form" or "presence" that we sense is there and that we can connect with internally.

Free Flight

I voted that I am not sure if I am working with guides or with my higher self. I pray a lot and talk and with my divination ask for their help...but I have never had any proof what I am tapping into there. I believe though, so I continue to talk, ask and pray...

Annabelle

I chose two answers . . . that I'm not sure if I'm dealing with my guides or my higher self, and that I'd like more information about how to work with my spirit guides.

I'm really not sure what I think about this - there have been times when I felt a benevolent presence with me, and even thought I saw a figure in the room with me. There have been times while meditating when I did seem to connect to something, but what that something was, I simply can't say.

Ankou

:TFOOL I know my Guides are with me because I hear them and see them.

:TFOOL I don't know if I'm working with a Guide or my Higher Self.

I voted for both of these, but then schitzophrenia (the real thing) runs in my family, so whos to knows!

I like talking with the voices whoever they are, and sometimes they have names sometimes not, sometimes I see them, but only briefly when awake...
I carry things they like in my pocket when they tell me to cause it makes them happy and reminds me they're with me. I call on them for help and guidence when things are falling apart and for thanks when things go well... I've got quite a pantheon actually...

My newest spirit is Asphalta, really. She id the guardian of the street, traffic, and parking. I made a talismen for the car and ask her for help and I haven't had to walk more than half a block from the parking spot since. Shes got a nice smile, and gives me meters that are already full half the time.

"Hail Asphalta fair of face, help me find a parking space"

Try it, shes cool :cool:

Ankou

Ankou

Added for clarification, Guides can take on the heavy stuff, but the little things have their help as well if you ask for it. :)

Simone

I am not sure if it is guides or Angels, or my Higher Self - which I say is the soul I am.

But does it really matter as long as the answers are workable, the help is helpful?

Other people have identified an Angel and a Guide around me for me, so I would be interested in knowing more about them and how to work with them.

But in general I listen to that little voice in my ear (which I have come to learn to distiguish from my brain's antics) and I do not ask too many questions about where it comes from. In the end I think that as long as the messages speak of love and are harmonious, it does not matter :)

Do i sound weird?

Mother Goose

I've always believed, in one way or another, that I have a spirit guide. Never really considered the possiblilty of having more than one until 7-8 months ago. I've met one of them, for certain, in a dream....I may have met another in that dream, but I can't say for sure. Unfortunately I have had no luck contacting her 'on purpose.' :( I continue to have faith that I am guided by both my spirit guide and my higher self....I would like to be able to HEAR my spirit guide, but I'm content with the knowledge that she's there and helps when I need it. :)

Al Si'ra

There was a time when i heard my angels...like an echo in my head and i could definitely tell the difference from my ego's voice..
Now i do not hear them anymore...i wonder why..but they do try different methods of catching my attention such as showing me spiders butterflies mostly numbers and symbols...
But i'd really love to hear them again..
And maybe some of you here can tell how you are managing to see & hear them..Ok i've done it before too..but there was no really significant time or way...mostly whenever i felt very sorry; they would show up in my head..
Hugs to you all