Can souls connect while dreaming?

SunChariot

Thanks for sharing your experience. That was so beautiful and magical.

I believe your soul can connect with the souls of others while you are asleep. Here is my story, it is something along similar lines, but ro me I think it shows that your soul can connect to someone else's while asleep.

The night my father died when I finally fell asleep, I dreampt that we met in the shopping center across the street from our house. It was not a dream like my normal dreams, where I never see the face of the person I am talking to and things and images float in and out of each other....

It was 100% real, it was like we were really there, they lights were just as they would have been as that time of night....I don't know how to telll you how I knew, but I am still to this day (30 years later) sure that it was more than a dream and we somehow really talked.

I was 20 at the time and still living at home. He was never sick or anything so I had no warning. He just had a heart attack and died in a split second....and just went to work and didn't come back....But we were fighting at the time and we never fought, he did not want me to date the guy I was dating.

I think something in him wouldn't go on till he cleared things up with me first and made sure I was alright.....So I went to sleep and I saw him in my dream. But all I could say was "Don't go" and he said "I have to" and then I woke up.

And I don't know how to tell you how I know but I am sure it was really him and not just a dream.

And it left me feeling not only that you can be in contact with others in your sleep, but that there is some kind of afterlife. Because I am sure that his soul was still alive after he was gone.

Hope that is not too spooky for you.:)

Bar

Moonchild1721

I definitely believe that souls can connect in dreams. I posted a dream I had in a different thread, asking for comments on it. In this dream there was one moment that has haunted me since I dreamt it. It was the most real moment I've ever experienced in a dream. When I woke up, but was still groggy, I had to convince myself that it hadn't really happened. The moment I'm referring to is when I was looking directly into the eyes of this person I dreamt that I had married and told him I loved him, and he said it back. It really feels like I told him. I truly believe that some people are on a 'wavelength' together where they can communicate in ways that they can't with other people, like in dreams.
Samantha

Dutchess

Moonchild: I have to say your story just gave me chills. DId you know this man that you looked at or have you yet to meet on the earth plane?

Free Flight: No, I dont remember most of my dreams. I have only had a handful that were in relation to people that I have known or have died that come through so clearly that the dream stays with me. In the instances where I dream of the person, it is typically 'out of the blue', that is to say I hadnt thought about them on the conscious level that particular day.

These stories are magnificient.

Moonchild1721

Dutchess: I do know him, he is the brother of a good friend of mine. I have yet to tell him how I feel about him in the 'awake' world.

Dutchess

Moonchild:

Have you ever done any readings on the future of your relationship? That may help reaffirm your feelings and give you the courage to live your destiny :)

sagewriter

i have always hoped that this was true. I have always had very very real dreams (on occasion I get real life and my dream world confused!). I love dreams when I fall in love with someone, or have a really strong bond with them, my dreams are so strong that I've always hoped that some of the people I dream about are real.

Listening to everyone's stories has made me very happy!

Flidais

These are all such beautiful, powerful examples. My daughter and I both dream a lot. She often appears in my dreams, often as a small child but older, too (she is in her 20s). In several dreams, I have turned to her and said, this is a dream, isn't it -- so what do you think? What do you want to do? Are you dreaming this right now?

We have talked about whether that is actually her or not and how we would know. So far she has not had any recollections of dreams in which the two of us were in the same setting as any dream I remembered. She did, however, have that experience one time with a friend of hers.

blackroseivy

Eeeeeeee!!

Apropos of JL's reincarnation: He is a VERY famous young actor in a VERY famous series of movies - there, if you can't get THAT, I would find it VERY hard to believe!!! :D

Moonchild1721

Dutchess said:
Moonchild:

Have you ever done any readings on the future of your relationship? That may help reaffirm your feelings and give you the courage to live your destiny :)

I have done readings on the future of our relationship, and alot of the cards I pull seem to indicate that action is needed on my part. I have pulled the Magician several times using several different spreads. I always knew that if anything were to happen between us it would have to be me to initiate it. We're both pretty shy when it comes to this kind of stuff. I know what I have to do. It's just a matter of getting the courage to do it!
Samantha

SunChariot

Moonchild1721 said:
I have done readings on the future of our relationship, and alot of the cards I pull seem to indicate that action is needed on my part. I have pulled the Magician several times using several different spreads. I always knew that if anything were to happen between us it would have to be me to initiate it. We're both pretty shy when it comes to this kind of stuff. I know what I have to do. It's just a matter of getting the courage to do it!
Samantha

I know how you feel. I can be pretty shy too. :) Well at least you know what you have to do. I really do wish you all the best with it.

Bar