Lesson Spread

sprite

this spread is for those moments when you know you are walking through life on a journey that is based around one big test and lesson, and you would like to get some insight on it. i tried it and it seemed quite insightful

1 what is the lesson

2 what is the importance of this lesson

3 why am i being given this lesson now

4 what is underlying about this lesson

5 how do i learn this lesson

6 how do i use this in everyday life

7 what is the outcome when i overcome this lesson

Tabby

Hi Sprite;
Is there any particular way you put the cards? I.e. layout or just seven down? I may be making this layout more complicated than what it is..lol But, a lot of these spreads have a particular layout sometimes. Anyway, I wanted to ask before I tried it.

sprite

sorry i kinda forgot that part i think i laid them out as such, really nothing special just kinda how i felt at the time

autumn star

Thanks for this spread -

It's such a coincidence because I was looking for a spread that was just like this.

It's great for finding out the reason why your in a situation and what you can learn with it.

sprite

yeah thats what i was thinking to. i am going through the biggest lesson/test in my life and it has turned my world upside down and inside out and i needed to try and get a grip on it somehow. i used the authurian legend when i did it, figured i could use some old wise souls to help put the pieces together on this one. i hope it works for you all and if anyone thinks that it could better chime in and share.

rwcarter

sprite said:
sorry i kinda forgot that part i think i laid them out as such, really nothing special just kinda how i felt at the time

sprite,

Great spread. I would lay it out this way though:

Since position 4 is about what's underlying, it makes sense to me that it would be at the bottom of the spread. I also think the position meanings pair up better with the new layout.

sprite said:
1 what is the lesson

2 what is the importance of this lesson

3 why am i being given this lesson now

4 what is underlying about this lesson

5 how do i learn this lesson

6 how do i use this in everyday life

7 what is the outcome when i overcome this lesson

You have the following pairs that can be further explored:
lesson and the outcome
importance of lesson and how to use the lesson
why the lesson is given and how it can be learned.

Rodney

StellarMyst

Thanx!

Lookin' good! I'll give it a shot...

Yours,

StellarMyst

silverwings94

Thanks

This is just what I was looking for.I can't wait to try it.
Silverwings94