Kaplan's Encyclopedia vol. 4

Asher

just made its way to my mailbox today!!

And it's not just _signed_ by both authors (Jean Huets is credited as co-author), it's actually inscribed. Mine reads: July 2005, With all best wishes from the authors, Stuart R. Kaplan, Jean Huets, Stamford, CT". I can't imagine how long it took them to sign all of the copies.

The book is gorgeous, in the style of the 1st three volumes. A beautiful forest green cover, illustrated with the High Priestess (from the Golden Tarot), the Hermit (from the New Palladini), and the Princess of Arrows (from The Lover's Path).

And it's a whopping 802 pages! So, it's off to the comfortable chair for me for the rest of the night...

Asher

Annabelle

Got mine today, too! And the inscription in my copy is exactly the same as yours, Asher. Wow, that must have taken a very long time indeed, for them to sign so many copies!

It is stunning, of course, as are the first three volumes. I'm reading through it with a notepad and pen in hand, writing down the names of decks I will now be adding to my wishlist!! :D

BlueLotus

I also got mine today. I can't contain my excitement. It is also signed and dated by the two authors .

I am so overwhelmed. I don't know where to start reading and investigating ( actually I started from the beginning with the numerous unpublished decks ).

This is my first copy ever of an Encylopedia of Tarot since I didn't get around to buying the earlier ones, but I don't think I am missing anything. There is more than enough in this volume to go around for a long time.

I like the few colored pages of some featured decks.

I know I am going to be busy enjoying it. No food or sleep for a while.

la-luna

meanwhile here in Europe awaiting impatiently the arrival of mine .
its available from 1'st august and should arrive in my letterbox latest one day later

it looks as fantastic as my other volumes
alas for my budget seeing all those deck's I don't have will be terrible