78 Weeks: a new study beginning 1st week in November 2005

Mimers

I will give this one a shot! Great idea jmd!

Esme

I'm such a newbie but I think that's more the reason to participate. :)

Whitestar

I'd definitely love to join in!

Startarot

Sounds Great+

Also a newbie here. This sounds like just the thing I need to do..so count me in as well

mythos

Thanks jmd ... thank definitely clears things up.... Marseille and related decks ... here I come. It is time! Besides I got the Hadar a couple of days ago, expect the Marsella Deluxe shortly, have an excuse to buy the Camoin-Jodorowsky, dig out my Conver and others, compare them with the Vieville and the Vandenborre ... ah! the excitement! And buy some beautiful new stationary .... yum!

mythos

December Fairy

Count me in too.

Pipistrelle

Getting excited now...

I have decided that my official "78 weeks" study deck is going to be...(drumroll please).....The Classic Tarot.

This is a gorgeous deck that I haven't really tried reading with and I'm hoping to get lots of insight into it. For variety, and when I'm feeling energetic, I'm going to also look at the Crystal Tarot - which I also have trouble reading with - as it seems to be based on a similar structure.

I have also resisted the temptation to buy a new notebook and am going to use KeyNote, which I think will be more useful in the long run when I want to look back over my notes.

Anyway, thought I'd post and get the anticipation juices flowing ;)

Il Bagattello, here I come!

Pip

Iona

I have yet to study a deck card by card, but I recently got the DruidCraft, and New Century Tarot is in the mail, so I think they are two good reasons to join if newbies are accepted :).

Annabelle

Oh, can I join in as well? Somehow I completely missed this thread when it started back in July . . . but as November isn't here yet perhaps I'm not too late :).

Silaria

ACK! I almost forgot about this.

I'm picked up a few new decks recently.
I think the main deck I'm going to focus on for this study though is my Tarot of Dreams. I would really LOVE getting to know this deck better.

If I want to include a second deck, maybe my lighhearted Wimsical Tarot will finally come out and play.