7 Pentacles

poivre

There's one pentacle between the feet of this man.

Would this show that the man has a small amount of security?

The pentacles are all on the left, and maybe he is moving
his money to the right, his future. One at a time.

Fulgour

this and that and ~ this

Wait for this card to come up in a reading.
You'll simply always "know" what it means.

rcb30872

I wouldn't say it is a matter of security. I think this is more to do with work and effort.

The man is leaning on a hoe or a rake, whatever it is, looking bored and worn down by what he has been working on. I guess it is a matter of deciding whether to stick out what you have been working on despite the fact that no progress seems to be made on this or trying something else.

Bec

squeakmo9

my take...

I think time is fleeting while he is caught up in what was, how good things were in the past. He'll need to contemplate and then act because his resources are running low.

poivre

Patience is the keyword for this card I use, but there
is just something about that one pentacle!!! lol

Phoenix Rising

Hi ros

I quite like that card. 7's as you know is a sacred number, a hidden magical number. Sevens, people are faced with a challenge, a obstacle between the path of the 6 (3 on each side, a path) but what is learnt from that challenge and realised is very rewarding, a blessing. so the right thoughts and attitudes, as you sow so you shall reap of this card. The talent so to speak that is laying dormant under his feet, will come to fruition, and the power of it realised with the 8 coming next.

sunflowr

That one pentacle can mean he is beginning to reap the rewards of his hard work but he is impatient for more. But he must be patient and wait for more pentacles to ripen and fall off the vine.

Fulgour

"The Turning Point"

Long tedious hours have blunted enthusiasm, dulling anticipation
as imagination fails. The season's labours have come down to a
single, decisive moment of truth. Whether to labour further for
the fruits so nearly at hand but still requiring prudent husbandry,
or forsake as sour grapes such profits in favour of the pleasures
of the immediate gratification available from a too early harvest.

firecatpickles

Self-assessment is the keyword I was taught.

KK

squeakmo9

kilts_knave said:
Self-assessment is the keyword I was taught.

KK

So perhaps, looking from that stand point, he sold himself short. He thought his values were in line but in fact a situation turned up and now doubts how well he knew himself and the given situation. So the single pentacle could figure much like an Ace, an opportunity to change, take it or leave it, choice is yours.