Empress again?!

SunriseDesire

I have done two "readings" to see what a particular man thinks of me. The constant that always shows up is The Empress card. What would you make of that?

obsidian_queen

Without knowing what spread you used or what position the empress appeared in, all I can say is - in a word, he probably thinks you're beautiful. Physically the empress embodies all that is feminine, attractive and sensual; the ideal woman. Emotionally the empress is nurturing, loving with a maternal, protective touch to her. She is supportive and strong, independent and secure. It may help to treat this as a two - card reading. Keep your empress separate from the deck and draw an additional card for clarification, then pair your Empress with it. Like for instance, if you draw the 7 of cups as clarification, then together with the empress it might mean that this guy finds you sexually attractive; the 7 of cups brings out the luxury and indulgence in the empress; the sensual and the hedonistic. Get where I'm going with this? See what you come up with.

Driley

Venus!

The Empress is associated with Venus and all that she means.

But don't just think sexy Venus (although, perhaps, that is the meaning and what you want to hear). Think also about the fact that the Empress is about giving shape and form to the energies of your life. She is gentle, helpful, companionable, and charming.

It, of course, depends on where she is showing up and what other cards show up when she does. But, overall, I'd say the Empress is one of the hardest cards to force into a negative light.

So... I'd say it is at least a positive sign.

Now, what is it that you *wanted*? ;D

SunriseDesire

yay!

both times there were other cards with it. last time i believe it was 8 of cups that went with it.
i hope to see this work out. he seems amazed by me like i am a great woman, says I am beautiful, sexy, funny, all that stuff. Also thinks I am just an amazing woman in general

rcb30872

Hi SunriseDesire

Love the name by the way!!

The Empress could mean all of that, but there could be some negatives associated with it as well. The Empress can be viewed as a mother, or a mother figure, maybe you mother him too much, which could indicate in a sense that you may not give him enough space, or somehow he sees you as someone who could take care of him. I have come across a few alternative meanings, and one of them included something along the lines of using emotional blackmail.

But by the sounds of it, I would prefer to take the opinions of obsidan_queen and driley on this one.

Bec

judylea1

the empress

Does he want you to have his baby? The Empress can refer to a baby.

SunriseDesire

hmmm....

well, that i cannot be sure of. i already have two kids. he told me he did a pendelum once and asked if he would meet his wife this year. it said yes, so we are thinking that it meant me. he will be asking it just that soon. so i would suppose if he is thinking along those lines......

rcb30872

judylea1 said:
Does he want you to have his baby? The Empress can refer to a baby.
Yes, I guess. But the fact that SunriseDesire is already a mother would make The Empress in this way makes a lot of sense, doesn't necessary mean that he wants you to have children with him, but it could!!!

Bec