Tarot School audio courses

Asher

In preparation for my upcoming surgery & recovery next week, I just received in the mail 3 audio courses published by the Tarot School of NY. I met Ruth Ann and Wald Amberstone at a Tarot conference in Denver a few years ago and very much enjoyed their down to earth style of teaching.

One of these days I want to get to NYC for the Reader's Studio. But until I do, I will keep myself busy for the next few weeks (at least) with these courses.

I got Tarot Psycholgy:Birth Cards (a different system from, say, Mary Greer's), Court Cards:Advanced Reading Techniques, and Pain-Free Qabalah for Tarot Readers. The Court Cards course is on 16 CDs, the other 2 are 8 CDs in length. Which means lots and lots of information! Just my cup of tea!

The sound quality is excellent, and includes exercises and meditations, in addition to the lecture material. These were recorded during live classes at the Tarot School, which means you also hear questions & comments from the students; it's just like being there. The CDs come packaged in plastic bookshelf-style boxes for ease of storage.

I have begun with the Birth Cards course and am enjoying it immensely. I am looking forward to incorporating this material into my teaching and reading. Very, very practical information.

These CDs will also help ease my commute when I go back to work mid-August ( a great benefit!).

There's a review of the Pain-Free Qabalah course right here on Aeclectic!

Check out the various courses at www.TarotSchool.com.

Asher

Elizabeth Genco

I've taken the Pain-Free Qabalah course with the Amberstones in person. It's fantastic, as are all of their courses. I'm actually one of the participants in the past lives course (don't know if they still offer that one).

Huzzah! Sounds like you're in for a lot of fun.