Possible method of finding 'Yes' or 'No' answers

Tavia

I would like to share this method of finding a 'Yes' or 'No' answer to your question. I am not sure where to post this thread, so I have decided to post it here.

Use only the Minor Arcana of any deck. After 'washing' the cards and keeping the cards upright, randomly reverse some of the cards without looking at them. Reverse at least 5 cards.

Now shuffle the cards and cut the cards into 3 equal portions, side by side. Place the last portion on top of the first portion and middle portion on top of that.

Now deal the cards from the top with your left hand only. Count off thirteen cards. When you arrive at any one of the Aces, stop counting. If the Ace is upright, the answer is 'Yes'. If it is reversed, the answer is 'No'.

If there are no Aces in the first dealing of thirteen cards, count out another thirteen and see if you come to an Ace.

If there is no Ace in the second pile, then count off a third set of thirteen cards until you come to an Ace.

If you have no Aces in any of the piles counted, then there is blockage to your query, and a firm 'Yes' or 'No' answer cannot be given at the moment. There will also be delays to the outcome of your query.

I hope this method is interesting for you !

Kind regards

Tavia

Alectra

Quest Tarot

Hey Tavia

Have you checked out the Quest Tarot? There are Yes and No Daggers on court cards.. Here check out the website

www.questtarot.com

Alectra

geminian

Thanks Tavia

having always believed that if you want a 'yes/no' answer you're as well to flip a coin (such a cynic) :) or use only the major arcana and just keep flipping the cards over til you get to either the Fool (no) or the World (yes), this seems like an interesting proposition :) & i'll give it a go presently...:)

magela_earth

ooh, that's an excellent way to do yes/no more interestingly.

And that's a nice feature to have on a deck, but if I was going to have a lot of those "special features" I think I'd want to pick them out. But that's a neat deck and a very nice site for it as well.