Distance healings offered

Phoenix Rising

I'm offering healings to all those who need it, and are open to receive it. I started healing 10 years ago and due to family commitments had put it on hold, but am now ready to start again. Healings are no different than doing distant readings.
I ask for the etheric double of the person and then ask to clear blood and arteries first, this is a different frequency and then ask to clear any negativities in the body.

All healings are done intuitively I have no conscious thought of where and how it will be done, my hands just go where directed.

I will pm you of my findings. There maybe a follow up on some people depending on how intense it feels. You may feel sensations during it, and some people may have some reactions after it, some belching, spuing, farting, hot and light headedness, just some of the symptoms people have experienced. just another way of helping the body clear itself.

Please note that I will only be allowed to do what your higher selves and guides allow me to do, this is a two-way healing where I may assist.

I only ask in return feedback....thankyou!

Elven

Hi Phoenix Rising!! What a wonderful offer to us all - how generous. I would like a healing please. I will pm you if thats OK.

Many Blessings
Elven x

Phoenix Rising

Hi Elven,
have finished and have pmd you...have a great day!

Elven

What a wonderful healing thankyou so very much Phoenix Rising! :)

During the healing which Phoenix Rising did for me - which was awesome - a Guide came through named Albert. So I thought I would pull one card to ask Albert what he would like to let me know. From my Ask your Guides Cards - this is what he wanted to say:

This is not a time to hurry and rush things in your life. There is no ugency as taking this time out in this period of your life is necessary and is to your benefit. Your desire to seek and to have solitude is where you should be. Your nervous system has been overstimulated and can no longer absorb the input from the outside world. When you can, go outside and 'feel and sense' the quiet environment of nature. Touch the trees and smell the earth, listen to the streams, birds and wind. Open up to your higher-self, it is asking you to take your time making descisions and looking at your future life. Resist the sense of urgency, there is no emergency. Sometimes the best thing you can do is to do nothing, - all the information for you to make the right descisions is on its way - gradually. My message to you is: Be quiet an wait.

Isn't that lovely! Thankyou 'Albert' :)

and thankyou to the 'Phoenix Rising Healing Team' - it was a wonderful experience!! :)

Many Blessings
Elven x

PurpleGoddess

Healing for me please?

Hi Phoenix Rising,
What kind of details do you need? Or just by my asking your guides will lead you?

Thanks
Purplegoddess

PS- just got into work. it's 8:52 am my time so it'll be a little while before I get on line again.

rcb30872

Hi Phoenix Rising

It is night time for me at the moment, about 9pm. I would like to have some distant healing please. If you would like any more information then I will let you know.

Thank you in advance

Bec

Nina*

Dear Phoenix Rising

I would really love some healing, please.. really :)

Let me know if you would do that, and if you need to know anything.

Love
Nina

Gardener

Hi Phoenix Rising,

We've never spoken directly so I feel a little shy about asking for your distance healing, but it is so exactly what I am going to need over the next few days, I am going to ask after all. I will say first that I have discovered your posts in various threads here and always read them with pleasure. I've often been pleased and enlightened by your insights, thank you.

As you probably know, I'm due to give birth to baby Gabrielle fairly soon. There seem to be some signs it might be in the next few days, although I can't be sure. It's my first, so I'm wallowing in doubt and confusion. Although I do have wonderful people being very supportive, I still find that I'm a bit scared and feeling sort of isolated. It's funny, Simone mentioned the other day that I'm not being very good about accepting the offered support, and after thinking about it for a day or so, I suspect she may be right.

If you'll indulge me in a small bit of self-analysis, I'm not very good with handling physical pain. Growing up, I was encouraged to tought it out, and was very proud of myself for doing so. As I get older, I've become a lot more tender. I don't feel any urge to pretend this build-up to labor isn't painful! So, this is a long-winded way of saying, support and help are things I wasn't used to looking for, still am not used to it, but I saw your offer and was drawn to it. I would love to have your support at some time in the next few days. I see you already have four people, so if you are over-loaded, energy-wise, I certainly understand. But if not...

Is there something you would ask me to do, other than be receptive?

MercyMe

Phoenix Rising, if I may, I am in need of some healing for some abdominal pain in the lower left quadrant...gall bladder? Ovarian? Gas? (sheesh) Something else? It's not so severe as to send me to the doctor yet, but it is uncomfortable.

~Mercy

huredriel

Hi PR, wow ..... you already had lots of requests, so if you're getting a list together for future, would you please put me on it :)

Many thanks
x Huredriel