Distance healings offered

Phoenix Rising

thankyou Elven for alowing me to do the healing, and your wonderful team who came through.

Purple Goddess
Rcb30872
Ninamagic
Gardener
Mercy Me
Hurdriel

I will get through as many as I can today, I'm teaching a couple of people to do this method, so they'll be in on it too, which is always good. I don't need any details, I will tell you what I pick up. so the first 4 I will most likely be able to do today, and Mercy Me and Huredriel I'll be able to do tomorrow.
Gardener my pleasure to do you and your baby, and never be afraid to ask for support, good on you.

Nina*

Dear Phoenix

You say today.... but for me it is almost night now.
Is that alright; that I go to bed i.e... or do I have to do something?

Love
Nina

Phoenix Rising

Hi Nina

It would be as good for you to got to bed, because you'll be relaxed, what time do you wake up? I could do it just before then if you like so you can be aware of what's going on. It's morning for me now, and it will be about that time when I do you anyway, when you wake up, it's 8:40am now so what is it over there? I'll set your time then.

Nina*

It's 10.45 pm here....
I'll go to bed in about an hour or so and get up around 6.00 am (i.e. in a little more than 7 hours from now).

:)

Phoenix Rising

Hi Nina
Alright, I'll do you at 5:45am your time, ok it'll be 3:45pm my time, cool, my son likes to help.

Nina*

Great :)

I'll try to sleep relaxed and open. And will of course tell you how it will be to wake up (although I perhaps won't be able to post it before I get home from work tomorrow).

Thank you so much.

Love
Nina

MercyMe

Thank you very much, Phoenix Rising, for your distance healing. It was very...revealing! :) And very much appreciated. PM'd feedback.

~Mercy

rcb30872

Hi Phoenix Rising

I would have to say that it was wonderful, the distant healing. I was in the shower some of the time that you were doing this, so I was nice and relaxed (after I got the temperature right, LOL).

I knew when it was about to start, as I got a "hello" in my head. Then I got "you are on the right track, easy does it etc". I had little pains here and there during it, which probably was the areas that were needed. One thing that I would like to add, which I didn't include in the PM, I was a bit "gassy". Before burping I felt a bit nauseas, but after the burp I felt fine, I also had it at the other end, LOL. I did a lot of coughing, which is probably a bit of remains from the chest infection I had not that long ago.

I was in a good mood after that, and still am. Some times I must admit I was a bit air headish!!

Thanks for that, it was great.

Bec

Phoenix Rising

thanks for your comments Bec. anytime you need another tune up or anyone else just let me know. People have different reactions during and afterwards, and it's just part of the clearing process.

Healings completed and I have pmd you all are

Elven
Mercy Me
rcb30872
Ninamagic
Gardener

To schedule time

Purple Goddess
huredriel
Sagewriter
I will just check in on here to see when we can arrange a time, as I like you to be aware of when I start, so that you can be in a relaxed and aware state.

cheers everyone and may the blessings continue!

sagewriter

Phoenix Rising said:
To schedule time

Purple Goddess
huredriel
Sagewriter
I will just check in on here to see when we can arrange a time, as I like you to be aware of when I start, so that you can be in a relaxed and aware state.

cheers everyone and may the blessings continue!

I'm around to arrange a time, just PM if you like? :)