Healings offered for ANIMALS!

Satori

Please if you are still doing this can you do my dog?
This is the sweetest little dog.
I'm guilty of neglecting her a little since having kids, and she now is old and has some illnesses, and I'm feeling such guilt.

She needs a big operation that we can't afford.

Do you need more detail????

Also, her "uncle" had to be put down several years ago, and he was my favorite, and I selfishly reacted without thinking about how much she must miss him too.

Sometimes I think her illnesses are her poor broken heart.

Let me know if you are still doing this.

hugs,
elf

Phoenix Rising

Hi Elf

Will do your lovely dog this afternoon, at 4:00pm my time (GMT+12) so an hour and a half away.

Will pm you when I'm done

PR

LadyMedusa

Wow, without knowing when you would be working on him, I could tell something was going on. He had been quite restless all evening and settled in one of his fav perches about that time. Streched out on the back of the sofa. He was purring so loud you could hear him from across the room.
The front and rear areas you mentioned front being the top of his shoulder, and back leg are where they took the samples for the marrow tests, both of which showed positive. The imbalance is right on as well, the cancer is reproducing from his marrow and blocking the normal job of red blood cell production.
He slept more soundly last night, changing bedrooms only when he got up to visit the litterpan and get a bit of food or water.
I will update you in a day or so to let you know how he is doing. The benefits of the transfusion seem to be wearing off. I don't know how much longer we will have him, he doesn't seem to be in pain just very very tired.

LadyMedusa

SongDeva

Phoenix,
My dog Daisy could use some love. I work on her myself sometimes, but it would be great to hav another healer in the mix.
She's in Hudson, Massachusetts, USA.

Thanks,

Sd

Satori

Many Thanks...

Both Maija and I went to bed last night, around the time you were doing her healing.
Today she is up and about a bit, and she seems more relaxed than she has in some time.
I cuddled her on my bed this morning, and she was very calm, where usually she gets very excited and restless.

I very much appreciate you clearing her of so much toxicity.

Love,
elf

psychic sue

Hi Pheonix - could you try some healing on my cat Ginger? He has a torn inner eyelid, and it's not responding very well to medication - it's his right eye.

(BTW I haven't forgotten my own appointment for healing with you - I've just not been on line for long lately. I had a bee sting to my left wrist and it's all infected and swollen so can't type for long).

Sue x

Phoenix Rising

Hi Elf & LM for your feedback, animals are so easy to work with , just lovely.

Psychic Sue & Song Deva, of course I can do your lovely pets. I will be away today, but will pm you later tonite when I get home.

PR

fluffy

Hi Phoenix rising,

would it be possible for you to try healing on my dog Buster. He is a 9 year old Bulldog and lives in Bognor, Sussex, UK (he is my avatar picture). He has been unwell lately and is on medication for allergies which is making his fur fall out and swollen glands making his bum sore. He gets lots of TLC from me, but I would like him to get some healing.

Love Fluffy

Phoenix Rising

Dark Electric, Psychic Sue and Song Deva, I have completed the healing sessions last night, so have pmd you all.

Fluffy, no problem, I will get onto it sometime today, will pm you with my findings.

Blesssings All
PR :laugh:

Phoenix Rising

Hi Fluffy

Just to let you know I've finished the healing session for buster and have pmd you with my findings. Hope all goes well.

Just to let you all know, that if you feel a need to have another session, you only have to pm me.

Blessings to you all and your lovely pets!

PR