Internet Romance Spread

a_shikhs

hey everyone, dis is a really cool spread if u like someone online.. i tried it out and got pretty precise answers.... check it out...

1) His/her impression of you from the internet.
2) Your impression of him/her from the internet.
3) The dynamics of your relationship on the internet.
4) What he/she doesn't know about you.
5) What you don't know about him/her.
6) Your true compatibility.
7) Whether meeting in person is a good idea.
8) How the meeting may affect your relationship.
9) Overall advice in this situation.

Alice23

Fantastic :)

This is JUST the thing I was looking for...I've got this situation myself and soon to be meeting...so I needed something to clarify this..thanks once again :)

Alice xx

Citrin

I don't need it ´cause I got a real-life boyfriend, but that's a really cool spread and idea! Thanks for posting.

blackroseivy

JUST what I needed - trying DESPERATELY to find a soul-mate (I know, I know, but I'm 39 & want a child!!): I have dated several, had a (very!) brief relationship with one, been disappointed in all of 'em. I just recently hooked up internet-only (haven't even talked on the phone yet!! - he hates phones) with someone who really sounds positively likely!! I will use this spread just as soon as I am able - thanx SO much for sharing your invention! :D Wish someone else would use it for me - you know, objectivity, all that - but I'll be as objective as possible! Thanx again!

a_shikhs

hey im so happy ull like dis spread..... i'll definately post some more useful spreads..hehehe.... do try dis internet spread and lemme know about d results....

Amenty14

This spread is wonderful. Thanks so much for posting it. I did it and got oustanding results.
Now I have a little question for number 6 I got the card justice. Does anyone have any idea ?

a_shikhs

hey amenty,
i think justice here would mean that youll know how to balance each other in your private lives and it is also a karmic card. maybe ull are truly compatible.. it is a card of good partnership.. hey its a great card to get in the 6 position...

hope this helped...

Amenty14

a_shikhs said:
hey amenty,
i think justice here would mean that youll know how to balance each other in your private lives and it is also a karmic card. maybe ull are truly compatible.. it is a card of good partnership.. hey its a great card to get in the 6 position...

hope this helped...

Yeah it really helped I had a basic idea around that card, but reading what you wrote made it even more clear to me. Thank you a lot.
But I'm doubting the "relationship" because in position 8 I got 5 of Pentancles. Not the best card to get.

a_shikhs

If you have got this card in position 8, it would mean things not really working out. Have you met this person? Because in position 8 this card would mean that if you meet this person you might reject this person or vice versa. sorry to sound so harsh but thats what this card means in position 8. Since it is a relationship spread, this card would mean some sort of rejection or maybe your relationship not working out. just be careful.

Amenty14

a_shikhs said:
If you have got this card in position 8, it would mean things not really working out. Have you met this person? Because in position 8 this card would mean that if you meet this person you might reject this person or vice versa. sorry to sound so harsh but thats what this card means in position 8. Since it is a relationship spread, this card would mean some sort of rejection or maybe your relationship not working out. just be careful.

Yeah we haven't met and I'm not planning to meet the person anymore. I'm really not attracted physically to the person. Its harder to have a relationship in real life when there is not that much attraction.