Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Two

Sophie-David

wildchilde said:
Thanks for the further description, David. I am glad to hear this is a "systematic course" and that you are/will be working with your other centers as well. I would certainly encourage anyone working with Chakra's to not focus on any one area exclusive to the others. You risk "stretching" your center out of balance by doing so. BTW, I did find an excellent red background on that website featuring the Goddess Kali!! I forgot to keep the link, but it is under "other desktop backgrounds" or some such link at the bottom of the linked page above.
That's very nice (and red) indeed Wildchilde, Kali dancing, and I will use it on my home computer. Because of the religious content, it would be best if I just use the plain red Windows backdrop here at work.

I know that some folks are critical of online surveys, but the results I got from the Eclectic Energies site's Chakra Test seemed instinctually right to me and many of the other subscribers who took part in it here. I just redid the test at Post #57. Back in January, the Root was the lowest at 43%, with Throat and Third Eye the highest at 68%. This was by no means a great imbalance, but since then the Sacral, Third Eye and Crown have taken off, and the Root has remained the same. So it is just as well that I will be doing some more work with "my naked feet"! ;)

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
Firstly Khalie, can I just say how sorry I am that you are sick, and I am putting you on my healing list as of tonight - every little helps.
Thank you Sue

psychic sue said:
I wanted to share with you though, the power of negative and positive thought. I think everyone here knows that I battled with depression and agoraphobia last year, and it was actually my psychiatrist who told me to start thinking in the positive. It had amazing affects too. I went from being barely able to leave my bedroom, to being back at work in 6 months - something my doctors were amazed at - they had me down for at least a 2 year recovery. Of course antidepressants played their part, but I did have to say to myself, "you CAN go outside and you WILL go outside" instead of thinking "I CAN'T face the world, I just CAN'T do it".

Also, on a more physical illness level, my mother had cancer 25 odd years ago now. From the moment she knew, she said "I'm not having it and that's that" - she had a radical hysterectomy and the doctors told her she would not work for at least a year - she was back at her desk in 6 months. The cancer has never returned (fingers crossed).

Same when she had a heart bypass 15 years ago - she was up and walking around the ward 48 hours after the op, and she is still here now. She always says "I'm not going anywhere until I know you are all settled and OK" and she means it too!

The power of positive thinking is an amazing thing and much under-valued in our culture.

David - looking back on my posts, remember when I saw the flash of RED cloak in my bedroom? Funny how this all seems to tie in.

Blessings

Sue x

I'm trying very hard to think positive, but Graves' is very sneaky. The disease has many mental issues on it, because the hormonal levels are unbalanced. (depression, anxiety, nightmares, anger). Still, all in all, I think I am very positive. I have decided to start journalling my healing experience online. (In dutch however, sry!)
Yesterday I had my intake conversation for my radio-active iodine treatment. I think I will have to stay at the hospital, but I will only know after the scan. I'm expecting that they will need a lot of iodine because my thyriod is almost 2.5 times as big.
Besides that, I feel pretty good. A flowerseller thursday sold me 120 roses, 15 stems of a sort of herb with little yellow flowers and 10 stems of red flowers who have 10 or more blossoms on a stem. I only had to pay 5 euro =)
I feel the flowers scream: "Vitality" to me. I took some rose petals too.

wildchilde said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kahlie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Just sending you love and a supportive hug, dear. Sorry to hear about your continued health crisis'. I hope you know that there are many people here on the forum that truly care about you!! I would say to "follow your instinct" in regard to what you heard. Following our 'gut feelings' is also a part of learning to think positively...as it is about trusting ourselves and our own higher power/consciousness.

I know. I have some hesitation always to follow my gut feelings. I am hoping to stop that, and receive more advice. I need to open myself more.

rcb30872 said:
Hi Kahlie

To me all those disorders, correct me if I am wrong, seems to be mostly related to the immune system, where allergies such as asthma, and rheumatism, not sure about Grave's disease. I have forgotten most of my studies when it is related to glands and what not that you have in your body, I am thinking that perhaps there may be one in the location where you think you are experiencing your headaches. It might be worthwhile to get, not only a brain scan, but some other tests to check for various other things!

But I have to agree with what Sue has to say about positive and negative thinking.

Bec

Graves' is also an auto-imuum disease. The headaches probably are stress related and due to the fact I can not move my head backwards without feeling that I am suffocating due to my overly large and painful thyroid. So my neck muscles are justifiably complaining. I probably will not have a scan untill after I have finished my radio-active iodine treatment.

Sophie-David said:
Dear Kahlie

I agree with all that Sue, Wildchilde and Bec have already written, including the positive thinking, following your instinct, perhaps a common physical cause, having further tests done, and the fact that you are on the hearts of many caring and powerfully spiritual people here in the forums. You continue to be on my prayer list too...

Wishing you wholeness and health, {{{Kahlie}}}
David

Thank you David. I feel very blessed with this community.
I think I am not ready to hear what the rest of the common factors of my diseases are. First I am going to work with the brain one, and positive thinking untill the time I receive help again.

Kahlie

psychic sue

I dreamed of escalators last night. I was out shopping for clothes, but was in a shopping mall I didn't recognise. It was in London I think, because I remember seeing Lord Nelson in the distance (atop his plinth in Trafalgar Square). I was with some other women, who I knew in the dream, but don't know in reality.

We were trying to find our way in this HUGE mall. Escalators were everywhere, going up, down, sideways. We didn't know which set to take.

I eventually find a shop and buy some goods (don't think they were clothes) and when I go to pay the man on the till (who was Asian) says "it's OK you can pay me tomorrow". I am taken aback by this and say "no, I'll pay now" but he says "really, it's OK, I trust you".

I leave the shop thinking I must go back and pay tomorrow, as I don't want his trust in human nature to be damaged.

This wasn't a lucid dream, but I feel somehow it was significant.

The escalators - many paths available to me, but which do I take?

The trusting shopkeeper - I'm not sure what this image means.

I am a bit worried now about seeing Trafalgar Square - I've been to London several times, but I am not familiar with it - certainly not the Trafalgar Square area. Most of my visits are to the High Court in the Strand. I hope this wasn't some sort of premonition - or maybe I am being paranoid!

Sue x

Sophie-David

Exploring London

psychic sue said:
I dreamed of escalators last night. I was out shopping for clothes, but was in a shopping mall I didn't recognise. It was in London I think, because I remember seeing Lord Nelson in the distance (atop his plinth in Trafalgar Square). I was with some other women, who I knew in the dream, but don't know in reality.

We were trying to find our way in this HUGE mall. Escalators were everywhere, going up, down, sideways. We didn't know which set to take.
Another fascinating dream, Sue! Yes, I agree, the escalators offer a multitude of choices, paths of both ascent and descent, both directions equally valuable in your growth. They are powered too, implying an energizing effect, but also a loss of control, a surrender to the path. This can be difficult, this surrender: will our trust be betrayed? But most of all, will we betray ourselves?

There was a point in my journey in which I had to surrender myself completely to Sophie. There were negative consequences in this, but it was unavoidable if growth were to continue. In the resolution to this phase Sophie was in turn able to surrender herself completely to me. In my current path there seems to be what may be a surrender to the High Self, chiefly through the Centering Meditation. Again, this is not easy. Will trust be betrayed?

The large shopping mall is a large public house where souls intermingle, reminding me of the ATF. You will have seen pictures of Lord Nelson's statue of course, even if you haven't been there. I think this is a neutral way for the dream director to specify "London" to you - using the High Court for this (what an inspiring term) might confuse you in thinking the dream was about your professional life. London has many positive energies to it, the political and economic heart of Britain, a fountainhead of British and international culture, a diverse and energetic consciousness in itself.

As you know London is a very significant image in my own dreams and meditations, a place of transformation and growth, the home of three of my most significant entities or guides within London's hypothetical Indian ghetto - Magician, Empress and Star. I have had almost no physical contact with London in my waking life, having done little more than drive through as a child, but just talking about it now brings an earnest desire to my soul.
psychic sue said:
I eventually find a shop and buy some goods (don't think they were clothes) and when I go to pay the man on the till (who was Asian) says "it's OK you can pay me tomorrow". I am taken aback by this and say "no, I'll pay now" but he says "really, it's OK, I trust you".

I leave the shop thinking I must go back and pay tomorrow, as I don't want his trust in human nature to be damaged.
There seems to be a continuing connection with the Asian which was expressed yesterday in your meditation in which the John Lennon like character had an Asian shirt, and you had a vision of multiple languages resolving into an "AND". London itself is extremely multi-cultural of course. Asian usually means alien and exotic to a European (me included), refering to the East and all that evokes for you. Which Tarot suit do you place in the East, if any?

It would seem that the East is giving you something which you will be indebted for, but although you could pay it back today, it is better than you wait until tomorrow. In other words, you need to absorb its lessons, freely given, before you will be ready to give in return. The shopkeeper is also modeling trust, just as the escalators evoke a sense of trust and surrender "to the story" if you would find what you are looking for in that great mall.

Sat Sri Akaal - Truth is Eternal - David
_____________________​

Note: Sat Sri Akaal in Punjabi (Gurumukhi) literally means "Eternal Sacred One"; more loosely, "that which is beyond time exists in unitive consciousness". This greeting is an expression of the Sikh faith. I learned some Punjabi as a child from a dear friend who I later found I had internalized as Inu the Ghandharva, the expression of the archetypes of Magician and Mercury in Aquarius.

psychic sue

I am fascinated with the Eastern cultures and religions. I have many Asian friends (mainly from Pakistan) and we often discuss the similarities between Christianity and Islam. I wonder if I have another Asian Guide.

Which Tarot suit would I place in the East? Instinctively I would say Wands, but that is on intuition alone.

As usual David, you have given me much to think about.

Sue x

Sophie-David

Wands in the East

Sue, I think that for directional correspondences in the Tarot there seem to be defensible arguments for almost any given assignment, so I do think your intuition is the best guide. If your dream and Tarot imagery matches up, then this connection with the East would imply that the creativity and active masculine energy of Wands is connected to the Asian theme.

Sophie-David

Introducing Natalie

The dream world has be fairly quiet since "More Sex Please We're British". The dream director seems to have a low key but consistent advertising campaign going on: pleasant and forgettable dreams, but always with some reference to Centering Meditation.

On Sunday morning I did have a dream which - in no uncertain terms - criticized my flippant Post title in the New Members thread, Toronto Tarot Reader & Clairsentient Psychic, which was "Ucluelet Androgyne and Shamanic Traveller". :rolleyes: Yes, inappropriate I know - it seemed funny at the time. :|

But the dream of last night was more significant. I was in my late teens or early twenties and was attending a rock band's gig at a small club. It was a four man affair and the lead singer wasn't bad, but it was clear they were only destined to be a house band. Then the scene shifted and this time the same group of guys was headed up by a dynamite lead female singer. Now in the dream I knew it was really important to find out the name of the singer - but part of me knew it was a dream and that I might not get an answer. However, someone told me that the new band's name was Natalie, named after the new lead singer, Natalie. And when I heard her sing, I knew that the stars were the limit, for the band had found its heart.

It seemed that the band was partly subsidized by a Christian youth organization, although the lyrics certainly weren't overtly Christian. A youth leader said that they would continue to fund the band, the paperwork would just have to be changed to reflect the band's new name. I thought to myself, "This band won't need to be subsidized much longer".

Now the scene shifted and it seemed that I was travelling with the band. We were sharing a hotel suite. My daughter Joy was there, and she told me that there was a shortage of sleeping accommodation. She insisted that I share a bed with Natalie. Although there was no sexual interest at this point, it did seem that there was a romantic interest beginning, and neither of us objected to this arrangement, although Natalie was perhaps more enthusiastic than I. So I joined her in bed where we talked of high science and pure mathematics, areas in which she was gifted. I woke up.

It would seem that this band who travelled together and lived in the same hotel suite was actually a metaphor for various aspects of myself. We were Natalie, and Natalie was our heart - a heart that could soar to the stars. Of course I looked up the meaning of the name Natalie this morning, knowing that it was not chosen by accident. Natalie comes from the Latin Natalia meaning Christmas Day, from natale domini meaning "birth of our Lord". This dream is talking about a new birth, a wonderful Christmas gift, a soaring new heart.

This awakening heart is based in my experience of Christian spirituality, most recently in the Wisdom School, which has brought me into new youth. But the soaring newly born heart transcends these ties, and soon they will be gone.

My daughter Joy is a source of inspired Wisdom in the dream, just as she has been in my waking life. This is Sophie expressed without erotic desire, surrendering her own will to the higher self, not distracting me from my appointed destiny with my newly born heart, but encouraging me forward to into growth. This Sophie is the High Priestess Reversed, willingly laying down her seductive power in the egoic realm so that transcendence may come.

And so I join my creative and tender heart in intimacy, somewhat tentatively and reluctantly coming to her. Her wisdom soars with the cosmic connectedness of the high science which knows that the universe is held together and energized by love, and as a singer she is an innate and pure mathematician. This is the Empress Eirian newly birthed, the flowering of the Heart Chakra. In writing to a friend last night I finally realized that this is where the Empress resides, and although I have rarely seen her aura, when I have it has been green, and when at her most numinous she dresses in emerald silks and satins. As Cynthia suggested, Centering Meditation does indeed open the Heart.

psychic sue

What a wonderful dream David.

I had a lucid last night, but I need to give some background first. I went to pick my niece up from school yesterday, and we went into the "pound shop" after school to buy her some crayons and paper to play with, as I was looking after her for a couple of hours. I noticed a box of crystals near the door. I was drawn to the Blue Sodalite, Amethyst and Fools Gold. So I bought them.

Before sleep last night I got my trusty pendulum out to chose a stone to meditate with. The pendulum chose the Sodalite.

I lay with it in my hand, and my cat jumped on the bed and settled next to me - he snuggled into me and put the side of his face on my hand which was holding the Sodalite - I instinctively began sending him healing through the crystal, as his eyes are still not quite right - anyway I digress. I lay holding the stone for about 20 minutes, but didn't seem to get anything out of the oridnary, other than a male voice saying "join me, and I will make perceptual what is hidden" - quite a profound statement!. After this 20 minuite period I put the stone down and settled to sleep.

The lucid dreaming soon began. I was gliding through the universe. It felt so exhilerating (as usual) and though in reality I am scared of heights, I had no fear. My flying always takes me out of my window, into my back garden to begin with - when I fly over the fence the whole Universe opens up to me. I was aware that I was holding two chains with metal balls attached to the end, and I was twirling them around with ease, even though they were heavy. Then I saw the UFO's - but I had no fear (as in my last dream I was thinking "this is a dream, bring it on") and of course, they flew past me and left me alone.

Next thing, I am flying over a country - I fly lower to land. I see in the distance a huge ship - a bit like the Pirate Ship in "Hook". I land in the docks, and I am trying to make my way to the ship. A sailor (looked a bit like a pirate) stops me, and begins to "chat me up" - we are standing outside a kind of old english Inn. It's obvious he wants me to go in with him, and there is an attraction between us. Then a woman appears, who says "I am his wife" - although she looks quite masculine - short hair and hard features. The pirate looks at me as though he hardly knows me, and tries to talk his way out the predicament, to his wife. The only words I say are "until you walk in another man's shoes, don't judge him".

I am then flying in the sky again - I see an Angel who looks a bit like Mary, Our Lady. I say the Hail Mary and feel humbled by the experience.

The only other thing I can remember is me having a conversation with an middle aged woman. I am feeliing the "spirit shivers" and saying to her "your son is here" - she begins to cry as she has recently lost her son. "Don't worry" I say "He is happy and healthy on the other side".

As my dreams have been quite lately I am assuming the Sodalite had something to do with these vivid dreams. I have attached a link on Sodalight below.

I am at a loss as to what these dreams could mean - the ship has appeared before as my transport to the underworld, but I didn't even make the ship this time.

The voice that said "join me" was interesting - did he mean "accompany me" or literally "join me" in union? What do you think? By the way, I would never talk in such flowery language in every day life as "I will make perceptual what is hidden" - I don't even know if that is correct English!!!

http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/gems/sodalite.html

Notice how I was drawn to the stone that seems to fit my exact needs at the moment! I knew nothing about Sodalite until I googled this morning.

Here's more information I found on Sodalite:

Sodalite
Helps with logic, clear thinking, ideas, communication and truth. Provides protection against negative energy, distress and mental anguish. Good for pancreas, endocrine system and lymphatic system. It helps combat internal conflict or insomnia and is good for neck, mouth, hearing and blood pressure. Generates courage and creative expression. Chakra: Throat and third eye.

psychic sue

Something else just flashed back to me - I was in a computer store, buying stuff, and there were some free mouse-mats. I took several for my friends and family - I know they were yellow, but can't for the life of me remember what was written on them! How infuriating!

Sophie-David

Journeys with Sodalite

psychic sue said:
I lay holding the stone for about 20 minutes, but didn't seem to get anything out of the oridnary, other than a male voice saying "join me, and I will make perceptual what is hidden" - quite a profound statement!. After this 20 minuite period I put the stone down and settled to sleep.
Its neat when you hear this foreshadowing isn't it? I think it helps prepare the mind.
psychic sue said:
The lucid dreaming soon began. I was gliding through the universe. It felt so exhilerating (as usual) and though in reality I am scared of heights, I had no fear. My flying always takes me out of my window, into my back garden to begin with - when I fly over the fence the whole Universe opens up to me. I was aware that I was holding two chains with metal balls attached to the end, and I was twirling them around with ease, even though they were heavy. Then I saw the UFO's - but I had no fear (as in my last dream I was thinking "this is a dream, bring it on") and of course, they flew past me and left me alone.
The balls and chains seem to refer to something which is dragging you down (also Cockney slang for one's spouse). Could this be your job? In any event, nothing you can't handle. Its interesting that you got a fly-by from the UFOs - perhaps now they are an honour guard! ;)
psychic sue said:
Next thing, I am flying over a country - I fly lower to land. I see in the distance a huge ship - a bit like the Pirate Ship in "Hook". I land in the docks, and I am trying to make my way to the ship. A sailor (looked a bit like a pirate) stops me, and begins to "chat me up" - we are standing outside a kind of old english Inn. It's obvious he wants me to go in with him, and there is an attraction between us. Then a woman appears, who says "I am his wife" - although she looks quite masculine - short hair and hard features. The pirate looks at me as though he hardly knows me, and tries to talk his way out the predicament, to his wife. The only words I say are "until you walk in another man's shoes, don't judge him".
This is a puzzling sequence. First I had the feeling that you were supposed to make your way directly to the ship. So then I thought the pirate was running interference. But since its a pirate ship maybe he was going to take you there after you socialized over a drink, i.e. were intitiated into pirate culture. The pirate theme is romantic and operates outside of normal social bounds and conventions - which can be a promise of transformational experience.

Do you think this pirate was the one who said, "Join me, and I will make perceptual what is hidden"? It seems a bit out of character doesn't it? Perhaps the captain of the ship is the one who wanted you to join him.

Then I was dismayed by his insincerity, that perhaps he intended to cheat on his wife, and even more let down by his attempt to pretend he didn't know you. There again, maybe "his wife" represents a negative or shadow component of your personality who he is trying to break free of, to come into your consciousness. The fact that you defended him with "until you walk in another man's shoes, don't judge him" is a curious comment to make to his wife, and probably not one you would make in waking life when referring to a married man whom had been chatting you up! So this does make me think that you had a true insight that you really were intended to go with this man, and that things were not as they appeared.
psychic sue said:
I am then flying in the sky again - I see an Angel who looks a bit like Mary, Our Lady. I say the Hail Mary and feel humbled by the experience.
Now this does seem to elevate the whole pirate theme into an encounter with higher consciousness, that Our Lady has come to bless you on your path. Quite often we can connect Mother Mary with the Venus/Empress archetype, whereas Mary Magdala corresponds with Moon/High Priestess.
psychic sue said:
The only other thing I can remember is me having a conversation with an middle aged woman. I am feeliing the "spirit shivers" and saying to her "your son is here" - she begins to cry as she has recently lost her son. "Don't worry" I say "He is happy and healthy on the other side".
So I wonder what this has this to do with the previous story? Is her son the charming pirate?

psychic sue said:
I am at a loss as to what these dreams could mean - the ship has appeared before as my transport to the underworld, but I didn't even make the ship this time.
Yes, this ship could also be transportation to the underworld, but wasn't the previous underworld conveyance more like a boat than a ship?

psychic sue said:
The voice that said "join me" was interesting - did he mean "accompany me" or literally "join me" in union? What do you think? By the way, I would never talk in such flowery language in every day life as "I will make perceptual what is hidden" - I don't even know if that is correct English!!!
I suspect that in the dream world the first "join me" often leads to the second! BTW, I noticed that following my union, there was an noticeable increase in working vocabulary - many of those words floating around in the unconscious suddenly became readily available.

psychic sue said:
Notice how I was drawn to the stone that seems to fit my exact needs at the moment! I knew nothing about Sodalite until I googled this morning.
Yes, absolutely!

psychic sue said:
Here's more information I found on Sodalite:

Sodalite
Helps with logic, clear thinking, ideas, communication and truth. Provides protection against negative energy, distress and mental anguish. Good for pancreas, endocrine system and lymphatic system. It helps combat internal conflict or insomnia and is good for neck, mouth, hearing and blood pressure. Generates courage and creative expression. Chakra: Throat and third eye.
There is an interesting connection here - and of course I seem to be looking at the world through Chakra coloured glasses lately. ;) When I read this description I thought it was referring much more to the Throat than to the Third Eye. Is the sodalite the light blue of the Throat Chakra? In any event, as I have recently discovered, the union with Sophie caused - or was caused by - an activation of the Throat Chakra. When Sophie's aura has been visible it has always been blue and actually permeates her skin and hair.

Cheers - David