house cleaning...

a_shikhs

hey people, can ull help me... i feel as if there is some negative energy in my room. wat can i do to remove it....

September Pixie

Again, you seem to be asking quite a bit of questions about a vast array of subjects, why dont you pick up some books and read a bit.. everyone cleans their spaces differently.. some use water, some use salt, some use sage, others incense.. some good books to get you started about nearly ALL of your questions you have asked would be:

The Craft by Dorothy Morrison
Sacred Space by Denise Linn
Insight Meditation: A Step-By-Step Course on How to Meditate
by Sharon Salzberg
Tarot Spells by Dorothy Morrison

Ive seen you asking questions about wands, fairies, tarot, meditations, and so on.. a good place to start is to read and gain and understanding of what each of the subjects are.

I believe most of those books have been translated into all languages. You will need to contact a local bookstore or order online.

a_shikhs

hey ive tried everything from sage to salt to incense.. but nuthin really works... i can still feel sum negative thing... and my questions abt wands, fairies and all is bcos it fascinates me and think dat ppl here can help me by telling me about their experiences and suggestions...

Webwitch

The quickest and easiest is to use a salt sprinkle or to burn a sage stick ...

As September Pixie states in his/her post, since you are asking so many basic questions, why not do some basic reading around the subjects and learn for yourself. It is a far better way, especially since you say the suggestions already offered have not worked for you. Perhaps it is something attached to you and if you knew meditation and has some basics in the areas you mention, you would know, YOURSELF, how to remove the negative energy. :)

I had provided you with a list of sites where you could find information, you might also find those I have listed in this thread helpful, too:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=46351

Many people spend many years of their lives learning about the subjects you have an interest in and have earned the right to that information. Wouldn't you like to join them? :) :)

Wishing you well.

Cheers,
Webwitch :)

pepperi

house cleaning or.....

Maybe if you tried all those things and it still didn't work then you need a spiritual cleansing on yourself. It's not just the house that always needs to get cleansed our bodies are sometimes like sponges and pick up more than you can imagine. I know because I'm a reader so I pick up more than I want. There is a book called A century of spells, in it has a cleansing spell try it.

Tarotphelia

Try your best to make your room a holy place. Utilize sound, such as chants, crystal tones, and sacred music. Keep it playing while the room is empty too. Cleansing your own aura is good advice, but even more , make yourself a sacred space too and keep anything of a lower nature out of your orbit .

poivre

One time I have trouble with someone. They sat in the same chair all
the time when they came to visit. I read somewhere to put Bay Leaves under furniture.
So....... I tried it. Don't know if it worked but I always felt
protected when they were around.

What if you placed some leaves in your room?

psychic sue

My son was having trouble in his bedroom. He was woken up, had covers pulled off him, slapped on the back of the head. All very unpleasant.

I got some holy water, sprinkled it around the room and said:-

"Please leave this house. You are not welcome. Your presence is frightening and annoying. Please leave." Or words to that effect. I sprinkled holy water around the doorframe and said "guard this threshold only letting love and light enter".

It seemed to work for a while, but every now and again the entity returns. I just repeat the ritual and he goes away for a few months. I also put a small container of salt in my son's room, for protection.

If you can't get holy water, bless your own tap water. It's the intent that counts, not who blessed it.

Sue x

zorya

smudging can be used for clearing away negativity. i recommend smudging during the full moon.

to smudge, is to burn a bundle of herbs. the bundles may contain one or many herbs combined. the most common smudge stick is sage. different varieties of sage may be used; white sage is a favorite of many. smudge sticks may also be made of copal, mugwort, cedar, pine and sweetgrass and more.

the smudge stick is burned on the end, and the smoke wafted in the direction(s) desired. many, including myself, use a large feather to waft the smoke. one traditional type bowl to set a smudge stick in is an abalone shell, but any bowl that will not burn may be used. (i recommend staying away from synthetics).

i start out smudging myself, and then each room, starting and finishing in the east. i pay particular attention to doors and windows.

when finished, the stick can be smudged out and saved to be used again.

for extra protection, you could hang a sprig of mugwort over the door.

zorya

because this is not a divination topic, the thread will be moved to the spirituality forum.

the spirituality forum is accessible to subscribers only, so this thread will remain here for 24 hours, so that all those who've posted may read it.

bright blessings,
zorya
moderator, divination