Did I see my Guides?

autumn star

Hi :)

The other night I had a really strange experience ...

I was asleep ... and for something must have woken me up, so I opened my eyes .. and I looked out into the room adjacent to mine ( the living room) and on one of the sofa's directly oppposite my room ...

I saw these two light's ... large enough to be a person ... it's really hard to explain ... but the light was pure white and they were an indistinct shape but it was a shape ... they were apart from one another and there was darkness in between them.

I was still half asleep .. so I thought to myself ... oh it must be moonlight or something .. but then I realised by the shape and the brightness that it couldn't have been the moon ... and then while I still wasn't fully conscious ... I thought ... it's my guides/angels ( like it was no big deal! ) and then I went back to sleep ... all of this happened in the moments in between being asleep and awake.

Does anyone know what I might have seen? I have never read anything on these types of things ... like seeing guides/angel/apparitions ... even ghosts ... or even just my imagination ... or some bizzare patterns that the moonlight made ....

I have no idea what it was ... but in those moments, a strange sensation came over me ... and for some reason ... I just felt that it was my guides.

Does anyone have any similar experiences of seeing anything like this?

Any advice would be really appreciated ....

thanks, autumn star :)

psychic sue

If you felt it was your Guides, then in probably was. They can appear in all shapes and forms. I would trust your instincts on this one.

a_shikhs

hey maybe they were your guides. cos i had a similar experience a few nights ago. in my dream i saw a man who kept walking towards me and there was a kind of light around him. and d instant i saw him i had this feeling that he is my spirit guide.. dunno why i got that feeling. but when i saw him i wasnt scared at all. it was a nice feeling. i totally agree with psychic sue that trust your instincts...

maybe they were your spirit guides. trust your instincts.. when u saw them, wat kid of a feeling did you get?

autumn star

thanks

a_shikhs said:
hey maybe they were your guides. cos i had a similar experience a few nights ago. in my dream i saw a man who kept walking towards me and there was a kind of light around him. and d instant i saw him i had this feeling that he is my spirit guide.. dunno why i got that feeling. but when i saw him i wasnt scared at all. it was a nice feeling. i totally agree with psychic sue that trust your instincts...

maybe they were your spirit guides. trust your instincts.. when u saw them, wat kid of a feeling did you get?

Well, I'm 99% sure it wasn't a dream ... I have had dreams in the past where I am sure I have also met my guides ... one was a nun ... if she is my guide or not ... in my dream I was older, and I was looking in the mirror when this nun popped up behind me so I saw her reflection in the mirror... I tried to walk away and ran out of my house, because I didn't know who she was ... but wherever I went, I saw her image in the corner of my eye ... and then I eventuall asked her what she wanted ..and she just said that she would always be with be, where ever I went ... This was at a time, when I was a teenager and not into spirituality at all ... but I got a nice, safe feeling from the dream ... and I have always rememered it vividly ... so I think that she could be one of my guides ..

and then again when I was older, about 19, I had a dream about a male guide/type of person ... and I got the same safe, comforting feeling ... and this was also at a time when I was not into spirituality ... and now that I do care about it ... I have not had any of these kinds of experiences, until now.

I didn't really get much of a feeling at all ... like I was just looking at something or someone that was there regardless of whether I saw them or not ... like that me seeing them made no difference at all ... so I got a feeling of strength ... like something stronger than me ... and also different from me ... like not human ...

something inside me, just made me go ... 'it's ok, they're your guides'

but because I was in between sleep and awake ... it's hard to say ... my common sense, says, 'why would your guides be sitting on a sofa, watching you sleep?'. Do guides/angels do things like that?

has anyone else seen their guides? ... actually seen them, not in a dream ... and not in a meditation ... or seen anything like what I have seen? ....

I'm really intrigued to know what it was ...... :) I have no experience or knowledge about guides and how they spend their time and how they can appear to you ...

thanks both of you for your help :)

zorya

spirit guides are discussed in the spirituality board. because this is not a divination topic, this thread will be moved.

the spirituality board is accessable only to subscribers. the thread will remain here for 24 hours so our non-subscribing members, who have posted, can read it.

autumn star

ok, well, I'm not a subscriber ... but if anyone is reading this in the spirituality section, and could shed some light for me or give me any advice, I would really appreciate it if you could PM me, thanks :)