Indigo Children.

william_james

Hello,

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask…but has any of you ever heard of the indigo children?

Its just that I was once called an indigo child by this clairvoyant and everything she said about me was very true (how I am etc).

If any of you know anything let me know, because I would like some more information and what makes indigo’s different from every one else??

If you would like a brief undersanding of what an indigo child is, or even check that you are one of them, please go to:

http://www.innerself.com/Parenting/indigo_children.htm

I dont know how to do hyperlinks on this!

zorya

hi william,

indigo children has nothing to do with divination, so this thread will be moved to the spirituality board.

it will remain here for 24 hours before moving, since the spirituality board is in the subscriber's section.

zorya
moderator, divination

Tk2dsky

Hi William,

The Indigo children are in the last generation of children to have been born. Generally between 1974-2000. They are system busters. Here to affect change in the current areas where change is need for spiritual enlightenment.
They tend to question and challenge the status quo. Sometimes labled as ADD or ADHD, because they don't like to conform without function. They have built in lie detectors, able to cut through BS easily. They tend to be very psychic and sensitive. Cannot tolerate processed foods. Sometimes can be seen as a bit aggressive. Called Indigo children, because their auras have an indigo hue. That's what I could remember off the top of my head....Doreen Virtue has information on Indigos as well as Lee Carroll and Jan Tober.

Hope that helps,
Ericka

September Pixie

There has been threads about this in either the Chat or Spirituality (Subscribers) forums before, but for the life of me I cannot find threads.

Phoenix Rising

Hi William

There are actually 3 types of Indigo Children. The 3rd type ADD ADHD are which the medical system tries to suppress their true potential. There is a much bigger mission for these children. But this link goes into more about their true mission.
Indigo children

Indigo Rose

Phoenix Rising said:
Hi William

There are actually 3 types of Indigo Children. The 3rd type ADD ADHD are which the medical system tries to suppress their true potential. There is a much bigger mission for these children. But this link goes into more about their true mission.
Indigo children

WOW! Thanks for the link! My son is surely an Indigo child. He is 18 and has always had psychic gifts and sensitivities. He was a distractable child, as was I. In fact in the 70's I went through a battery of tests and psychological evaluations because they thought I was "hyperactive", the pre-cursor term to what would become ADD/ADHD. They wanted to put me on Ritalin, but my mother refused. She saw me as unique and didn't want to drug me just to quiet me. I survived and thrived. I had various family members recommend that I have my son screened for ADD/ADHD and I refused. Instead I just worked with him, and gave him a lot of freedom to be himself. He also survived and has been thriving.

I think the sad part is that we are encouraged to become dependent on Modern Medicine/psychology/ and pharmacueticals instead of spiritual seeking, which is really what is happening. We are experiencing a great spiritual awakening and these children are the transformers in the New Age.

I am so glad to see the wisdom and understanding springing forth about our children, and our destiny.

BLESSINGs and Love,
Indigo Rose :)

Alissa

Indigo Rose said:
I think the sad part is that we are encouraged to become dependent on Modern Medicine/psychology/ and pharmacueticals instead of spiritual seeking, which is really what is happening.
Ayup.

But the drug companies won't make a dime off of us figuring things out by ourselves, and with Spirit on our sides. And the therapists I know will talk about any "mental phenomena" under the sun, but don't touch on Spirit with a ten foot pole.

The institutions stand to make plenty of cash if they continue to convince us there's a problem with our nuerotransmitters, and they have the pill-solution.

Keekeedee

Sorry to ask so late.....

after your discussion seems done. But what is one if they are Not Indigo? Does everyone have a color of some sort?
I bet I would be something like puce....