Spirit Guide Group: Encounters, Volume Two

psychic sue

I also heard "paspatou" whispered in my ear last night. I know he was the side-kick of Phileas Fogg, but I don't know of any other meaning. Can anyone help?

Milfoil

Finally, after months of waiting and asking, I think I have been given something which makes sense.

I have always wanted to know who my spirit guide (Door Keeper) is but never seen or heard anything which I could absolutely say that I understood to be confirmation.

The day before yesterday I meditated and the only image I saw was of what I think was a black face. Quite intense eyes, the whites of which stood out against the dark skin - then nothing.

Today, in a quiet moment, I just closed my eyes and there in front of me were images of 'tribal art'. They were being drawn out in front of me almost like drawing a picture in the sand. It was the clearest image I have ever seen like this and I could almost draw the art from memory now. I have no idea where it comes from but after doing some internet research, it looks very similar to Baule art (Ivory Coast) yet also had similarities (dots and squiggles around the heads) to Aboriginal art.

To me, this has to mean something more than just my imagination - I simply don't fantasise about African art etc and had no idea what it was I was seeing (still need to do some more research I think).

I just wanted to share it - this is quite a significant step for me. :)

Sophie-David

A Beautiful Breakthrough!

Milfoil said:
Finally, after months of waiting and asking, I think I have been given something which makes sense.

I have always wanted to know who my spirit guide (Door Keeper) is but never seen or heard anything which I could absolutely say that I understood to be confirmation.

The day before yesterday I meditated and the only image I saw was of what I think was a black face. Quite intense eyes, the whites of which stood out against the dark skin - then nothing.

Today, in a quiet moment, I just closed my eyes and there in front of me were images of 'tribal art'. They were being drawn out in front of me almost like drawing a picture in the sand. It was the clearest image I have ever seen like this and I could almost draw the art from memory now. I have no idea where it comes from but after doing some internet research, it looks very similar to Baule art (Ivory Coast) yet also had similarities (dots and squiggles around the heads) to Aboriginal art.

To me, this has to mean something more than just my imagination - I simply don't fantasise about African art etc and had no idea what it was I was seeing (still need to do some more research I think).

I just wanted to share it - this is quite a significant step for me. :)
Hi Milfoil

This sounds like a wonderful breakthrough, Milfoil! Do you think it was a man's face? Do you think you could draw some of the art - not really thinking about the art specifically, just think about the face in general and how you felt, while putting your pencil down on paper to see what happens?

It is interesting that I recently dreamed of a black African woman ("A Movie Classic" in the new thread), a very numinous figure, and I don't think I have ever dreamt of a black person in this way before. Cynthia Bourgeault, the teacher at the Wisdom School a couple of months ago called this spiritual parallelism "entrainment", applying it specifically to singing together in harmony without thinking about it - which would happen after we had all been doing centering meditation together. I believe it is an example of synchronicity, but at a very human level.

This is wonderful! {{{{{ Milfoil }}}}}
:) - David

Sophie-David

Jean Passepartout at your service...

psychic sue said:
I also heard "paspatou" whispered in my ear last night. I know he was the side-kick of Phileas Fogg, but I don't know of any other meaning. Can anyone help?
Hi Sue

Fogg's sidekick was Jean Passepartout, a contraction of "passe par tout", meaning "pass through all". I also think of the French word "passeport" meaning passport, which may be what Jules Verne was implying. Passepartout was definitely Fogg's facilitator and guide during his world travels, and this seems to be an excellent word to use to refer to a spirit guide!

Google tells me that Paspatou is also a vary eclectic British band:
4 piece acoustic band playing an eclectic mixture of folk, world, roots, ambient and jazz. Styles include irish dance tunes, east european tunes, african and japanese idioms, african percussion, malain kora-influenced pieces, klesmer, latin, arabic and hot jazz. Most of the material is self-penned.
This word may or may not be leading you towards this group, but I don't know if they have an album, and the Paspatou web site doesn't seem to work.

Deep Blessings and Rewarding Journeys, Sue! :)
David

Milfoil

Thankyou David - it was most definately a man with a rugged, leathery face, strong and wise eyes.

This is terribly basic but the picture was changing all the time as I watched. It basically looked something like this:

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    211.9 KB · Views: 87

psychic sue

David - thanks so much for your interpretation. My nephew is going to Spain to see him mom in two weeks time, so I immediately got him to check his passport - and it was out of date. He's got to high-tail it down to Peterborough now to get a new one! Why do my Guides have to be so cryptic! LOL

Milly - great news!

Sue x

psychic sue

I just realised - another DOH moment - my great-great grandmother was french. Maybe it was her?

psychic sue

I had more aural messages last night - maybe these are just coincidences and I am going stark raving mad? I do think that sometimes..

Anyhow, I heard

"A soldier in the History of Midnight"

and

"one of the people Guiding you is Juaquim".

Juaquim could be a new Guide - I will have to call him something else though, I find it hard to say!

The "history of midnight" thing is not so clear. I have googled and not found much. This message was accompanied by someone tapping me on the shoulder. Can anyone throw any light on this?

I also heard "Job", so I will have to look up Job stuff in the bible - I know the main lesson here is patience, and I do sometimes wish things would move along more quickly, which is silly, because I have been so lucky with my spiritual development and it has been relatively quick.

Sue x

Sophie-David

Milfoil said:
Thankyou David - it was most definately a man with a rugged, leathery face, strong and wise eyes.

This is terribly basic but the picture was changing all the time as I watched. It basically looked something like this:
This is wonderful Milfoil! I would bet that just by doing this creative work you have multiplied the strength of the connection tenfold! :)

Sophie-David

psychic sue said:
I had more aural messages last night - maybe these are just coincidences and I am going stark raving mad? I do think that sometimes..

Anyhow, I heard

"A soldier in the History of Midnight"

and

"one of the people Guiding you is Juaquim".

Juaquim could be a new Guide - I will have to call him something else though, I find it hard to say!

The "history of midnight" thing is not so clear. I have googled and not found much. This message was accompanied by someone tapping me on the shoulder. Can anyone throw any light on this?

I also heard "Job", so I will have to look up Job stuff in the bible - I know the main lesson here is patience, and I do sometimes wish things would move along more quickly, which is silly, because I have been so lucky with my spiritual development and it has been relatively quick.

Sue x
It could be a new guide - or an older guide with a new name. Oh Job - heaven forbid - I hope that you don't have to spend too much time in that wasteland! Sorry, I shouldn't be so negative - we do have to go through the wastelands of course. :( The other parts of the message were quite positive though. A soldier in the History of Midnight sounds quite inspiring. Is Midnight earthy to you - or celestial?