Butterflies everywhere!!!

Chubby Mummy

Im not sure if this is in the right place (mods feels free to remove this to divination if its more appropriate)...

You know how the universe throws things at you, at every minute of the day, and obviously we dont acknowledge even half of it. I try to, lately at least anyway... Last week or so I had this repetition of the fool, the word, the tarot card, it was just constantly thrown at me. This whole week, its been butterfiles.
It started off at the beginning of the week, when a close friend of mine came to visit, i noticed on her bag she had a beautiful butterfly clip, i was just thinking how gorgeous it was, when my daughter comes over to me and brings me my hair clip, she snapped the butterfly bit off it, and handed it to me, saying "look mummy, its bloken". Then, yesterday, i received a surprise gift in the post, from a friend of mine who lives abroad, its a painting of a fairy, who is looking passionately at a butterfly.
So what is the universe trying to tell me? What do butterflies symbolise??

xxxxx

Vadella

I know what you mean. I went through this a month or so ago. I saw butterflys everywhere.... they left their shedded skin behind. Then I was seeing gross maggots... disgusting I know... then I had a dream where I was being bitten by serpents.... I related it all to a transformation that was taking place in my life.

prudence

hi CM!

Well, they mean transformation, as they come out of their cocoon completely transformed from an Earth dwelling catepillar, to a free spirited flying beauty, almost lighter than air.

That's a geat sign to get from the Universe over and over like that! Lucky!

Chubby Mummy

:D :D Butterflies are good then!!!!

xxxx

huredriel

Chubby Mummy said:
:D :D Butterflies are good then!!!!

xxxx
They're lovely - think of all that inner transformation that's going on - it can only be for the positive eh :)

Chubby Mummy

Hmmmm turn this ugly caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly??? Sounds good to me!!!

xxxxx

Nevada

Freedom, change, rebirth. Things of a temporary, elusive or ephemeral nature. Delicacy, fragility. Need for love, warmth. Hope. Dreams.

Sometimes you'll see a butterfly sitting still, warming its wings in the sun before it can fly.

Nevada

psychic sue

I had a similar experience with white butterflies. The message was both for me and my son. Apart from the symbolic meaning, my son had a dream in which a "chinese" lady came to him and said "I am white butterfly" - we surmised it was his spirit guide. Maybe you have a Guide who takes the name butterfly?

Princess_Lucy

Hi :)
I had exactly the same thing happen, but with Fireflies... buses, TV shows, in literature... everywhere I went, the World threw Fireflies at me!!! I'm so happy to find that other people experience this as well :)
Butterflies are beautiful... very transformational and free. Does anybody have any ideas about the Fireflies?

Love and stuff

Lucy