About page cards

rupadupa

I did a celtic cross relationship reading. Basically the relationship is in the initial stages. The dominant card was the page card- there about 3 0f them.
There was a page of cups( reversed) in the card 5 position and page of pentacles in the card 7 position followed by a page of wands in the card 4 position.Other cards included card 6- Ace of Wands, Card 9- The Sun and Card 10- 8 of pentacles. In the c-1, it was the Queen Of Pentacles( reversed), card 3- 10 of pentacles(reversed). I wanted some feed back on the spread, especially what the role of page cards was in their positions..Could any one please help me out.

Sulis

Hi Rupadupa,

So what do you think of the spread? It seems as if you are asking for help for a specific reading - this isn't the forum for that - this forum is meant for the discussion of the Rider-Waite-Smith deck.

The Pages, like all of the court cards represent aspects of the querants personality, situations or other people in their lives. Pages often represent messages or either children or immature people.

You've been a member for over a month - if you had some more posts you'd be able to access the Your Readings forum so that you could discuss your reading with others.

Love

Sulis xx

rupadupa

about the posts

I know pages mean children, immature ppl etc.. But some how 3 of them in one reading sort of confused me..Could it also mean a msg to be more open minded about certain issues?
P.s: How many more posts do I need to access your readings forum?

Teheuti

rupadupa said:
I know pages mean children, immature ppl etc.. But some how 3 of them in one reading sort of confused me..Could it also mean a msg to be more open minded about certain issues?
The RWS pages can also mean wonder, curiosity and openness as in beginning something new with the naivete or inexperience of a child. Three pages could indicate several children in your life or three aspects of one child or three aspects of your own inner child stuff. For instance, pages in the past, present and future could show the changing ways in which you approached new things in the past, how you are doing so now, and how you will approach something new in the future. Hope this helps.

Mary

rupadupa

About Page cards

Hi Mary!
Wow..dats a new way of looking at Page cards..Thanks a ton...

tarotbear

Quite possibly it can also represent a group of children you will come in contact with, which makes the Pages work independently of the reading.

For example - if you received a lot of Kings and Queens in a reading it is indicative of a group of people you affiliate with more than what card was in which position. I once performed a reading where all four Queens showed up! The male querent felt that the four Queens represented the women in his office.

tarobones

manifest the Ace

I've heard it said that the Pages are messengers; message: manifest the qualities of the Ace of the suit. It's an invitation, an urging, because those qualities are already within you. The Page arrives to remind you that you need to bolster these qualities in your life. I think it was Joan Bunnings, course at learntarot.com, but i'm not sure. BB, Michael