Chosing lottery numbers

psychic sue

People often say to me "if you are psychic, how come you have never won the lottery?".

I have asked my Guides this question, and have been told that it is because the lottery is a game of chance - something which cannot be predicted.

Having said that, however, over the last few weeks, there have been certain numbers I have been drawn to - resulting in me winning £10 on about 5 or 6 occasions in 6 weeks or so - a much higher incidence than before I was "tuned in".

So I just wondered, what are your views on this? Have you ever been given any numbers or tips for games of chance? Is it wrong to use your talents in this way?

Azarial

I have actually read a story before about someone astral projecting to find out the winning lottery numbers. He played the numbers, and he won. I think that it would be possible to find out. Is it right or wrong to do? I don't know. But it sure would be tempting if you were strapped for cash and you really needed the money.

~Azarial~

Elven

Well I think you are psychic Sue!! I have just done a draw for the Melbourne Cup - a famous horse race in Australia - they say it 'brings the nation to a halt - and it does too :)

I wouldnt say Im psychic with such things - Ive never been the one to win a big prize by having the winning ticket or choosing the lucky numbers. Recently in the Sabian Symbol draw thread - one person through the Symbol chose the winner of 'Survivor' and there was another Symbol draw which predicted the winning team for the finals of the Rugby League.

I have already today chosen my numbers for the horses i am picking. So I was thinking - OK - an experiment. Using the Gypsy Fortune Telling cards and a pendulum, what numbers would come up through the cards for the winning horses. I shuffled the cards and fanned them out in a line, then put the pendulum over each card. The pendulum chose 5 cards. Amongst the 5 cards were the two numbers I had chosen. These two numbers have been on my mind since last week and I was wondering what i could use them for, thats why I chose them earlier today.

So next tuesday will tell, but tonight I will also draw a Sabian Symbol and see if they, once again, choose or indicate the winning horse or horses - maybe even an incident or the weather! :)

May I say, too, Im not a gambler. This type of divination has just presented itself recently with the threads that have come up, it started as something funny.

I'll let you know how it goes and if there are any relevances with the cards and the numbers.

Congratulations on your wins too Sue - well deserved!!

Blessings
Elven x

Webwitch

Ah, well, I used my pendulum one night and asked the question:

"What are the lottery numbers for tonight?"

I couldn't work out why I kept getting 12 numbers and not 6. Well, it turns out that I had not looked at the numbers on my "lucky dip" ticket a friend had purchased for me. Had I done so, I would have noticed that the pendulum was picking those numbers out and not the winning numbers.

It wasn't until after the lottery was drawn and I checked my "lucky dip" ticket that I realised what I had done.

I resolved that the experience taught me not to be so darn greedy, so now I just settle for luck and stick to my regular numbers, which win me enough money every month to cover the costs of purchasing the tickets.

I figure if I am breaking even, then all is well.

Cheers,
Webwitch :TQS

Free Flight

Hi Sue

I am not a big gambler - as per Elven I only really gamble on the Melbourne Cup where as she correctly states the whole country comes to a standstill....

(thanks also to Elven, I had forgotten about placing a bet and will try it again using the cards :D)

---------

So I figured I would do an experiement on gambling and divination and I took my cards down the local TAB. (this is a betting institution in Australia where you can gamble on horses/greyhounds etc).

This was merely a scientific exercise.

I went in with my opinion already in place and feel I had it confirmed for me.

I believe as long as there is not too much need or emotion attached one can win small amounts consistently beating chance. However as soon as a need arises (need for cash, or need for the thrill of winning or even gambling addiction) then this will not work. I will also say that I think once you win on a race that a card correctly identified then this need does arise within us thus preventing this working again instantly.

I also believe you can win only small amounts and that it cannot work every time. This ties in well with what your guides told you that it is Chance and cannot be predicted....

These were my preconceptions before I began and as I said I feel I had them confirmed.

So I picked 4 races and drew 4 cards.

I bet small amounts $2 for each of the above..apart from race 4 which when I approaced the counter I handed over $5

then I got carried away

and drew 4 more cards for the above races and then bet in a mixes of Win/place and quinellas...

then I even bet one trifecta based on first three cards drawn for race 1.

My results were as follows

All first 4 cards pulled for the 4 different races came in the first three places..however only race 1 won me money. Race 2 came third, Race 3 came second and for race 4, I somehow forgot to place a bet - nb this was a larger sum of money....I dont know what happened here. I went to the counter with it filled in and somehow didnt do...I would have won $55 on this if the bet had been placed....

All the other bets didnt succeed...

But then I sat down and studied the cards. some patterns emerged: In races i had bet on say horse 10 (as i drew the wheel) this had come in in another race and so on...there were lots of patterns like this which lead me to just get confused

so I went back to my theory

If I had walked into the TAB and put all the money I had planned on spending ($20) on the first race with WIN only, I would have made a small fortune..but any subsequent efforts would have made me lose this again...

so back to the lack of emotion and thrill theory, then yes I think you can win...Once or twice over time

Any just my experiences here.

I have never gone back but as mentioned above I will try again.
One card, one horse win for the Melbourne cup and see what comes up.

Another interesting point:

As I was studying the horses and my cards a few seasoned gamblers moved over towards me surreptisiously filling in their gambling forms close to me and I caught one or two peeking at what I was doing...maybe copying me as perhaps to them I looked like I knew what I was doing.

Did they affect my results? I am not sure

thanks Sue for an interesting thread

x FF

Elven

LOL!!! FF - I can just see you in the TAB!!! and having all those guys in their shorts and shirts come over for a peek. You may have started something!! :D

That was a very good experiment though!! I'll be so intruiged Melbourne Cup Day at what happens. I havent draw a Sabian Symbol for the race as yet, but I havent looked at any of the 'form guides' either. I dont even know the names of the horses except one - which they wont shut up about. I feel the less I know at the time of picking the Symbol - the more I can concentrate on the draw and not be influenced by names. I will look at the names of the Horses after the Symbol is drawn to see if there are any clues :)
So bring on Tuesday!! I hope you have success!!

Many Blessings
Elven x

astroltina

This is an interesting thread! I was thinking of using some form of divination (maybe even the good ol' tarot cards) to predict the winner of the Melbourne Cup... i might try it on Tuesday closer to the race.

As an aside... Yesterday I did a tarot spread for the tv series "The Mole", an hour before the show aired- as i had a bet going with my brother as to who the Mole (or saboteur was). Surely enough, the tarot was spot on. Ive never used the tarot for gambling or betting... this was the first time. I pulled 1 card for each of the final 3 contestants. I got the Star and 7 Swords (as clarifier) for the guy who turned out to be "The Mole"- (in my mind he was the "Star of the show" and the deceptive one). Got the Ace of Pentacles for the girl who won the competition- this clearly represented her financial reward. And King of Pentacles Rx for the guy who lost out on the money.

Maybe we should start a thread on Melb Cup predictions! :)

Interesting stuff!

Kahlie

Hmm...

I have tried drawing Tarot Cards for lottery numbers... I had 2 of Disk: Change come up continuesly. I won a little bit...

BUT! I have had numbers come in dreams very clearly several times... The last time it was fixed number, fixed number, 3 numbers in the 40ish. I didn't get anything clearer and woke up.
Yes, this came completely true. But 2 fixed numbers wasn't enough for me to win.
Another time, I thought the numbers where for one lottery, but they were for another. I found out a week later that yes, I had dreamt 6 numbers and there is also a six number lottery not only a 5! number one. At least 3-4 numbers were correct, but I couldn't remember all of them...

All the time it's a close miss... Fascinating but also annoying. I would love to win the lottery since right now, I have no finances and I am sick....
And I keep wondering *why* do I getting these kind of messages...

Kahlie

psychic sue

Won another tenner last night. Note to all UK people - 5, 17 and 30 are hot lottery numbers at the moment.

Sue x

psychic sue

Quick update:

I won £55 last night, with the numbers, 4, 9, 24 and 30 (for a £2 stake). I do seem to be winning more than I should do, given the law of averages.