Chosing lottery numbers

Free Flight

Hi Psychic Sue

Curious what methods you are using to pick via the cards. Can you please elaborate

thanks
FF

psychic sue

I don't use the cards, just intuition. I seem to "see" the numbers - both in my head and also around me in my everyday life. I have only been getting three for a few weeks, so four is a bit of a breakthrough.

Sue x

psychic sue

This is geting weird now. I got 4 again last night (£45 this time) for a £1 stake.

gdansk

Hi i've been doing quite a bit research into the lottery and how to win it, but with no joy, but what i have discovered is that people's "will power" for want of a better word does seem to influence the machine, there's loads of study's world wide that do show the mass's somehow influence the outcome though no one understands how or why. So why don't we all agree on some numbers for wednesday's lottery and concetrate purley on those, i would rather share winning with a few hundred people, than have nothing at all, all i want in enough to pay my loans and mortage, so i can spend more time with more boy, what do other people think?

psychic sue

What your talking about really, is a spell. I'm quite happy to concentrate on specific numbers, and I agree it's better to share a few quid that have none, but let's remember, if we do win, we need to thank the earth. We would all have to feed the birds or somesuch in thanks, and of course, share our winnings with others.

It's all about need and not greed.

I'll let you chose the numbers if you like.

Sue x

gdansk

Thanks for your reply

Can we go for the numbers i had in a dream saturday last night?

3 6 15 24 33 45

Would be happy to win millions but in reality want just enough to pay my debts, but if I was to get more, i would pay all my friends and familys debts too, and make sure they're ok. Not sure who id thank, but i'd appreciate that i had help, so i'd give a decent chunk to charity, probably a childrens charity

So if a group of us here were to go for these numbers, whilst the jackpot would be diluted it would be enough to hopefully pay the mortgage off and ensure we are all finacially secure for the future, cause once you've got the deeds to your house and no other finance, your home dry

Dean

U.k

I hope you don't mind me cutting in this topic and you have got 3 of my regular lotto numbers 24 33 45 which in the past have won me alot of tenner's.

Could we start up group of us on how to win big time with the help of our intuition, i would be up for that.

gdansk

Hi thanks for replying, I just noticed your 3 numbers are in the set I suggested, so they'd have to be definite, a group would be a good idea, we could see how many of us pick the same numbers. I think it is an intuition thing, I'm really good at those kiosk's where you can actually pick the scratch card you want, I just get a good feeling over certain cards, picked one at the weekend and won £18, even my other half who can be a bit sceptical, will always get me to pick as 9/10 time I'll pick a winner, but I've no idea how to use it on the normal lottery, or for anything else for that matter, as my intuition is usually pretty accurate

Dean

U.k

Hi gdansk,
i have sometimes picked the right winning scratch card by chance, i have been useing 24 33 45 in the Lotto for a long time now, how do you usually pick your Lotto num's have you seen the Lotto spread in the Spreads forum, it looks quite interesting too.

gdansk

Deanres said:
Hi gdansk,
i have sometimes picked the right winning scratch card by chance, i have been useing 24 33 45 in the Lotto for a long time now, how do you usually pick your Lotto num's have you seen the Lotto spread in the Spreads forum, it looks quite interesting too.

Hello

When picking my numbers i try to meditate for want of a better, then all of sudden its like someone shouts them at me, i l literally do hear the numbers, it doesn't happen often, last time it happened i got four numbers, trouble is it takes a while, and by the time i've got to the last number i've forgotten the first few, and i don't like to put in to much effort remembering or it distracts me, or to write them down, that also breaks my concentration

Have you got the link to the lotto spread in the spreads forum as i couldn't find it, thanks