Chosing lottery numbers

psychic sue

OK I will concentrate on these numbers this week.

psychic sue

Well, our numbers didn't come out, but let's not give up yet! I have found it takes a while to gather momentum. Let's put them on again on Saturday and see what happens.

gdansk

psychic sue said:
Well, our numbers didn't come out, but let's not give up yet! I have found it takes a while to gather momentum. Let's put them on again on Saturday and see what happens.

Hi
I agree i will stick with and see what happens, thanks

ElizabethAna

I've never ever had good luck with the lottery... I've tried meditating on my numbers, but maybe I need to practice pulling some from the cards next time! I'm interested to see where this thread goes!

Dean

U.k

Hi Elizabeth.A,
well why don.t you be the first to try out the lottery spread above, see how you get on. If you want to add some helpful tips your very welcome.

ElizabethAna

Luckily Saturday is a draw day in California!

I'll let you know if my luck changes. :)

ElizabethAna

No go, although I bought tickets for 2 drawings because I didn't specify which game when I was focusing... so the other is drawn on Tuesday.

Also, my last number was within the range of normal lotto numbers, but out of range for the 6th pull, so I switched it with my leftover card. Maybe next time I won't be so loose with it!

The A|B|C cards were all very favorable though. I'll update again on Tuesday. :)