Non Traditional Oracle Intuition Study II - Day 2 - Wednesday

September Pixie

You use any oralce of your choosing.. doesn't matter what kind, how big, or how many cards.. any of them.. the only thing this requires is a little time and something to write with..

We will do this 3 days this week.. Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.

Here is how you begin..

You take your oracle and shuffle 9 times.. remove the top card but keep it face down (DO NOT LOOK AT IT!!) and hold your hand above it and intuitively write down what you feel, see, sense, smell, etc..

after 3, 6, or 9 hours (must be X's 3) you can turn the card over.. does what you felt remind you of the card? of your day? if so, how and why.. if not.. is it an opposite? explain.. record your thoughts.. How does this card apply to you and how does it apply to you today? Any connection with this card? The colors? etc..

September Pixie

Das Elfen Orakle

I am using "Das Elfen Orakle" again :)

Intuitive Impressions From Card:
Sun coming up over the see, moons, dreams, inspiration, pot of gold, sitting in front of something, rainbow, calmness, whiteness

Seems like a lovely card can't wait to see what it is :)

FantasyWorld

Pick for Wed:
Drew the same card as yesterday----know this cause the card has a scratch-like cut mark on one side,LOL...so I'm using that as my card of the day....guess I should have at least held it to see what I felt....oh well.next card

Intuitive Feelings:
darkenss, cold hard reality/truth ,blood,somewhere there is a white/silver lining,feelings of sadness and wanting to cry

Okay....12 hrs later...I used the SOul Cards again.
This card shows what looks like a screaming face in the middle but towards the bottom in the middle of swirls/a hurricane and at the top caught in the swirls a stretched out face. This is how I felt most of the day today. Kinda looks like being free and trapped at the same time. It also reminds me go go go and sreaming because your fed up! This card SO relates to my day and most of my days!!!

Just a note to add: this morning I picked a card from my Madame Endora as my daily draw but held it to my forehead w/o looking first and gate or gateway came to mind and then I looked at it and it was The Gate!

PS:
I'm going out of town Friday so I may not be able to post anything for that day unless I post early.

ShekinahMoon

I love this idea for developing a stronger intuition with the cards. This is something I can practice on a nightly basis. During my nightly meditation I can sense the card and then in the morning during my morning meditation I can turn the card over after I've "slept" on the intuition all night. Thanks for the idea :)

Tsukiyono

I'm doing this a little late, but better late than never right. ^^;

I am using the Faerie Oracle.

Intuitive impressions from the card:
Wind chimes, dark and blue, rain and wind at night. A woman in high heels running down the street in high heels with an umbrella. She looks back, and continues running. In the building above her there are lights and warmth, couples inside.

If I am still awake in 3 hours I will turn the card over. If not I will wait until morning. :)

September Pixie

Das Elfen Orakle

Card Pulled: 35 - GRUMBLE BARRY
Book Definitions: Coming to terms with the past

35 - Grumble-Barry - in clean coming with the past

I will tell the tales you of the time.
From which worlds its moede strode come,
and where she rushes agilely and healthily gone,
if them you smile with the back turns to.
In its eyes the abyss of the night lies,
and the immense brilliance of the day.
Why ' yesterday ' into you have at home turned you
and the splendid wings which she has given you,
outside on the threshold let lie?

Perhaps it becomes time, which you wonder yourself, or you use yourself executed as a excuus it on you take of as long as possible for your obligations and responsibility to slide out. You past is beyond, but you couple you destiny to that fixed. You can decide if you want follow by you gone, the in other words your life chosen here and now. Do not take off this with under kissing inertia to stop, with which you move everything to morning. Whereas you wait still, life goes to your beyond. And the correct occasion, the particular chance extraordinary of achieving things, of which you say that you wait then, are able occur without you see it. That occasion lies on the street of living. And you are it that that must go. You on this world have not come solicit afterwards to regret. Therefore you will live to explore, with enthusiasm, joy and with curiosity to what comes tomorrow. That finally a marvellous adventure is able be. Your life destiny is the ground for which you are here. The large ' occasion ', which your soul in this time, in living which you keep now in hands, is available. Go inch by inch further, and uncertainties which rise in your heart, will gradually no longer change in fear. You will see that the way which you go correct is, because you feel a particular strength, which you keep intact in yourself. A new certainty in your heart will arise, and you will see that you not only are. Feel you as an inventor of the miraculous discoveries who you do underway. And do not continue stand long at the errors, which you interrupt schreden. That is also necessary. Finally it concerns there that you learn. Belief me, the way which you must go, are at each schrede full light and love. Weet a bit of the way, which conducts to your aim.

Intuitive Impressions Without Seeing The Card:
Sun coming up over the see, moons, dreams, inspiration, pot of gold, sitting in front of something, rainbow, calmness, whiteness

Intuitive Impressions Now Seeing The Card:
I see the sunrise as a metaphoric way of "seeing the light" about the past.. moons, dreams, and inspiration I see much like the moon card.. finding truth and moving forward.. the card is a white castle with a grumpy little guy walking away.. dealing with past emotions that are effecting the present..

Final Thoughts:
I'm not really sure how this card fit my day yesterday.. I was thinking a bit about the past, but not really doing anything to act on it.. just being nostalgic.. unless of course its pushing me to the realization that I AM over my past troubles.. hmm I'd like that :)

Tsukiyono

Card Pulled: Guardian at the Gate
Card Keywords: Passages to new life, Openings, Gatekeeping

Intuitive impressions without seeing the card:
Wind chimes, dark and blue, rain and wind at night. A woman in high heels running down the street in high heels with an umbrella. She looks back, and continues running. In the building above her there are lights and warmth, couples inside.

Now seeing the card:
I think some aspects of my first thoughts apply. The difference between the inside and the outside of the building I think could signify each side of the gate. The card is also both dark blue and a light almost white, which the contrast there also works. Beyond that the woman running down the street I think could apply to the act of passage this card implies, what with the looking back and then running on. However on the other hand, since she was running parallel to the buildings and was outside, I wonder if this signifies being unable to pass through.

Overall I think my intuitive impressions coincided with the duality of the gate. As to how this related to yesterday.....I don't feel I've made any significant changes, though a change might be nice. Overall my feelings are rather indifferent to the gate at this time, and were so yesterday.