Tarot software

moonman

Hi guy's & girls,

Just wondering if anyone has found any decent tarot software?? which works on apple mac's.

Would like to hear more!

Seb

Keslynn

I searched all over the web for a free program that was Mac compatible. Finally I found one. In fact, it's only made for Macs. It's called Tarot Works and it's a really good program. It is free but you do have to register your copy with the program writer. He doesn't sell it to anyone or other such nonsense. I just think he likes to know who has it.

Here is the link:
http://homepage.mac.com/tarotworks/

Personally, I think it's no substitute for a physical deck and personal intuition. Then again, I'm a tarotholic and enjoy exploring all my decks. I must say that this program has given me some very good readings before, and you certainly don't have to take the interpretations provided by the program.

:) Kes

moonman

G thanks

Hi Keslynn,

Thanks for the website. I forget that I found the same site some time ago. As it's the ONLY ONE so I might as well give it a go.

+ your totally right by saying "it's no substitute for a physical deck and personal intuition" I think tarot is pointless without personal intuition.

Thanks again you star!

Seb

truthsayer

does there happen to be a program compatible w/ MS ME? i couldn't tell by looking at the mack site whether it was safe for me to download.

moonman

Safe

Hi Truthsayer,

If your talking about the site whhich Keslynn mention yes it's fine to download but it doe's take some time.
I'm still waiting for the password to be sent to me so I will let you know how I get on.

Seb

moonman

?????????

Hi

It's me again. I just had a error message back when I tried to register Tarot Works.

I've send another e-mail jsut to see if the same thing happens.

Seb

moonman

????????? Registration

Hi

It's me again. I just had a error message back when I tried to register Tarot Works.

I've send another e-mail jsut to see if the same thing happens.

This is my 2nd try and there's something up for sure this is what I got sent back.

Host unknown (Name server: digitalnetworkmanagement.com: host not found)

I've got it up and running and it's OK but I still can't get it registered.

Seb

truthsayer

thank-you so much moonman! i'll give it a shot soon and let you know my results.

Keslynn

moonman, I have no idea what the problem could be with registering your copy. Did you try registering it from the program or from his webpage? I wish I could suggest something more constructive, but I would just try to e-mail him more?

:) Kes

PS - I don't know if the software is MS compatible but it can't hurt to try.

starfish66

I second Truthsayer's question... Is there a comparable program for Windows?

:TFOOL Starfish