I was trying to focus/relax when.....

Jokell

Something moved my bed! The crazy thing is that I wasn't scared. I had been sitting on my bed with my tarot cards just trying to learn more about them. My oldest child was watching cartoons in another room. I laid down on one of my pillows and put another one over the side of my head to block out light b/c I wanted to just close my eyes and see what appeared to me. (I do this pretty often just not usually on my bed) I was laying there for a few minutes when my bed moved/shooked a little like someone just either sat on the edge of it or bumped it and made it shake for a moment. I really thought it was my child coming to see if I was awake. I pulled the pillow off to see, but what do you know, no one was there and my door was still closed!

I'm sure it was a spirit b/c I've had 2 other experiences within the past 6 months. The first one I was sitting at my computer and the curtain at my sliding door moved all by itself! It wasn't just a little movement, it was like some one pulled it out to the side and let it go and when I saw it it just kept swaying back and forth until it finally stopped. I know this all could sound crazy but you all are here b/c you believe in this stuff so that is why I'm sharing. While I sat there no one else was around, just me, the heating and air unit was completely off, no windows were open and I don't have any pets! So to try to explain it is impossible! The next time something like that happened it was I guess a couple of months later. I was in my bed asleep in the morning and I started to hear this clicking/knocking noise. It wasn't real loud but it was steady so it woke me up. I sat up in my bed to look around the room to see what it was but it stopped. I didn't think much of it so I layed back down. Less than a minute later it started again. When I sat up this time it kept doing it. I immediately saw what it was. My closet door which is always open has a plastic shoe holder. The door was swaying back and forth and from it doing that it was making the shoe bag hit the door which was making the sound. After I watched it for a moment it stopped completely. It's never done it since and it never did it before.

Pretty strange I know but I thought I'd share to hear all of your thoughts and experiences on this.

Thanks,

Kimberly

I've had a similar experience before... but I credit it to just some sleep paralysis, nothing more.

What happened for me was I woke up laying on my side, I could see the room around me (my eyes were open) and I heard some drumming sound... then I felt something touch my back and move the bed somewhat, that's when I sat up. I just had sleep paralysis though from my meds, so what really happened was I was sort of half asleep and dreamed the encounter, although my eyes were open and I was looking around my room at the time... so you may want to ask yourself BEFORE you dive into the "was this a spirit" ordeal, that is there actually a logical explanation for this?

Sometimes there really isn't, and it could have been a spirit trying to contact you... but, most of the time, there is a more worldly-type explanation to it, that's all.

If it was a spirit, would you be interested in contacting the spirit again somehow? I don't know anything about that type of business though, so I can't help with that.

Jokell

kimmee said:
If it was a spirit, would you be interested in contacting the spirit again somehow? I don't know anything about that type of business though, so I can't help with that.

Thanks for your response. I've had sleep paralysis a long time ago so I know what it was like. Yesterday though was completely different. I know without a shadow of doubt that I was awake and what I felt was real. How or what exactly I don't know??

I don't feel threatened by any of the 3 three things mentioned above. I feel that it maybe is a spirit of a family or friend that I lost just trying to say hello. I'm not really sure how to explain it. All I really know is that everything that I said above REALLY happened. I am a very logical and somewhat skeptical person so truthfully if someone told me this I would have a hard time believing them.-Ironic Huh?!

Anyone elses oppinions are appreciated!

Thanks!

psychic sue

Can I just ask, when was this? Was it last Saturday (5th Nov?). I ask because something strange happened to me that night too. I was sitting, reading a book, but I couldn't see the page properly. It was like I had looked at the sun, and I had spots in front of my eyes. After a few minutes, in my peripheral vision, I began to see colours. I looked at my cat, and saw his aura - yellow, gold and orange - he came and sat next to me and I saw my own aura (which was similar colours) mix with his. This wasn't a quick flash of colour - this was like I had taken some acid! I panicked and asked spirit to take it off, which they dutifully did, immediately.

I went to open circle (a kind of psyhic training class) on Monday and got talking to a young man there, who also had a weird experience on Saturday night - he said he felt that many people were receiving "gifts" that night, although he didn't know why.

From what you say, I would most certainly say that you had contact with the spirit world - try not to be frightenened (like I was!) it really is a blessing.

Sue x

psychicbody

That's happened to me, many years ago.
It was like someone picked up the corner of my bed and dropped it. This happened when I had woken up for the day, so it was not a dream. In fact, I sat right up to see what had happened.

Jokell

It happened midday Monday. I wasn't scared at all. It actually amazes me!

I have had psychic experiences and an interest in the paranormal for as long as I remember. Some of the most memorable things that made me open my eyes to my abilities happened years ago.
One thing that stands out is my now husband and I were playing cards and then he tried to get me to guess which card he had in his hand. After about a minute I said "5 of diamonds." I was right on! He freaked out and threw the cards down on the bed.
Another day I was picking him up from work and he was complaining that he was starving over and over. I was like "I don't know why you're so hungry, you had a snickers on your break!" He looked at me and said how did you know that? Of course I didn't know how I knew, I just did. This wasn't something like a ritual for him to eat a snickers everyday. In fact he has NEVER bought one in my presence before unless it was for me! He loves peanut butter candy bars so for me to just know this was amazing.
These were the small things that opened my eyes to my abilities. There is a lot more big things recently that I'm sure I'll share soon enough.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE this forum!

zorya

because this thread is more about spirits than divination, this thread will be moved to the spirituality board.

spirituality is accessable only to subscribers, so i will leave the thread here for 24 hours, so everyone may read the replies.

bright blessings,
zorya
moderator, divination