Books by Chrisine Jette

Phoenix

I have seen a few of Christine Jette's books in the store lately, namely Tarot Shadow Work. I was wondering, what do you think of he other books, as well as this one??

Thanks!!

Tarotphelia

Jette is always one of the authors I keep an eye on for new books out - I have 3 of hers and they are wonderful & insightful. Books that I will read again ! So many tarot books are just the same thing repackaged, but her books have a lot of substance.

Tarotphelia

Maan

I really love her books
I only got two of them but there really insightful and approach the tarot in a whole new level.

I especially like here tarot for all seasons book. There is a really great review of the book at tarotpassages.com.
That review made me buy the book :)

tigerlily

I have Tarot and Shadow work; ist's well written, but I haven't done any of the exercises yet, so I can't say anything about its practical usefulness.

truthsayer

i like her tarot for the healing heart a lot. i haven't done the exercises but i like the way she writes and her new perspective on the cards. i also have tarot shadow work-ditto for that one. i don't have tarot for all seasons yet. mostly b/c i haven't finished the first 2!

HOLMES

her shadowwork book.

made me want to cry on the first excerise.
of course you only get out of it what you put into it.
so i reread the meanings of each postion for the first spread which i am still on.
and then flip out the cards face down i was scared eheh.
and soon as i flip over the first card
deniel/JUSTICE i thought to myself ohhh no they got me.
nervous/fool
inferior/lovers
anger/hermit
secret/emperess
self loaht/strenght.

near the back of the book there is the shadows meanings of each major arcana, and the gifts, to overcome the shadow of each card. soon i will stat the recovery spread .. let me tell you this if you serious about learning about your weakness, lower self tendancies and learning to accept, loving, and embrace them as strenghts,then this doesnt' fool around.
do use this excerise to read for others less your a counslor that s how deeply it hit me in the heart on the first excerise.

HOLMES

if you are interested.

me and sharonelizabeth are trying to start a shadow work group so we dont' have to go through it alone :O)
it is undermy post my shadow work under the self reading forum.

starfish66

Holmes -

I have this book on order and would love to join a study group when it arrives.

:TSTAR Starfish