Aura wheel

psychic sue

I am not sure if this is in the right section, so moddies please move if necessary.

I have attached a link to a page about aura reading. If you click on the aura wheel/madala and stare at it (or you can print it off) you should see your aura colour. There is also a link to aura colour meanings on this page.

Mine are magenta and green.

Have fun!

http://www.diamondhead.net/aura.htm

catlin

Mine was green, the "colour of possession", fits to my Virgo aspect.

huredriel

Mainly green, which fits in well with an aura photo I had taken a few weeks ago ......... lots of red leaving ........ lots of green coming in :)

WhiteRaven

Blue going Purple ....kinda like fading in and out from lighter to darker type thing.....

Interesting.....thanks for the link! :)

Guiding Cauldron

something different

well im kinda shy to say this but mine was violet to indigo! The two colors swirled together on me. The description of violet def seems accurate though :)

Sophie-David

It took quite a while for me to see any colour, although I had the pattern circling around counter-clockwise pretty quickly. When I did see colour it was only in the first ring of boxes from the middle, but once the colour appeared it was very stable. It was the yellow of the Solar Plexus, where I have been doing a lot of work lately, particularly through centering meditation.

Milfoil

Mine was tan in the middle wth deep green on the outside, can't work out which tan though - I guess environmental tan!

Seems right though - thanks Sue.

Rowan O

aura

Mine was mostly a medium blue with marroon coming in. I looked the two up and they seem to be opposites in meaning. Very interesting.

Rowan O.

Annabelle

My colors were a very soft sea green and violet. Seemed pretty accurate when I read the descriptions :).

Cielo

Wow this was interesting.....I got a faint red and yellow color.....hmmmm......:) Thanks for sharing!!!