• I am not sure

Votes: 78 44.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 5.1%

• Total voters

psychicbody

Crystelle said:
AMEN!
I am also intuitively sensitive. I haven't welcomed any of it though.
Another member asked why they might block a intuitive or psychic ability - I know that for me it is a combination of childhood experiences that were negatively reinforced by those around me. I think that even when you're not sure, those that are more sure of their talents can tell you. I have had psychics, mediums, and clairvoyants tell me that I have a raw ability. One time I "threw" a tarot reader on her backside because she hit on some particularly painful memories... she told me that I had blocked psychic talent. I figure at four and counting, I should probably believe them. Well that and the fact that my mother and father are both master numbers with psychic abilities (although my Dad denies it to this day).
Suprize: you're both psychics.

Indigo Rose

Yes, finally able to say it without confusion!

Yes, after much analysis of definitions matched against my personal experiences I can say that I am Psychic; it seems written in my Astrological profile, numerological profile(master number 33/6), my palmistry markings, and my life experiences.

However, I truly believe we are ALL psychic. Some are more naturally gifted, some are more in tune, and some are more willing to work on developing their gifts. We don't all possess the same type of psychic gifts; but we ALL have them! Hey, the poll results are very telling. Most of the responders said yes, or not sure. I think most people are at least aware, even if not fully confident of their gifts. ;)

I believe as we progress through the Aquarian Age(lots of debate as to whether we are there yet or not....I believe YES!).....

Any how....as we go through this magnificient age, we will see Human Consciousness explode. Being psychic will seem completely natural. Even now, there is so much energy and knowledge becoming available, that I am becoming quite comfortable with this realm.

I believe those who are open to their gifts and to all the possibilities, are the ones who find the most treasures.

Urban4ngel

raeanne said:
Hi all,
Whenever I take a test to see if I am psychic, I get an extremely low score. My score is lower than what you would get from guessing the answers. A few years ago I had someone tell me that such a low score would indicate that I have psychic gifts but don’t want to acknowledge it. I don’t know if this is true or not. I can’t understand why I wouldn’t want to acknowledge such a gift. I was told that I was blocking my own skills. Has anyone heard of this before? If so, how do I overcome this block?

I believe we are all connected, in a circle, in a loop that never ends - thus we are all psychic. The only difference between us all is that - some are more acceptable and aware of their abilities then others.

**hugs**

Kind Regards & Blessings To Thee,
Urban4ngel

contrascarpe

IMO, everyone is psychic. Some develop it, some don't. Many things have happened to me over the years which makes me believe I would have strong psychic skills if I were to ever seriously develop them. Guess I would rather be lazy and let them come to me for now ;)

Dan

Urban4ngel

Free Flight said:
I am not psychic but I am an empath. I seem to be a sponge for other people's emotions feelings etc which means I have to protect myself a bit as I seem to get caught in the war path. I walk into a room and I can just feel others mood. When other's are in a good mood I just suck up their energy and when they are down I get dragge down with them. I am often prey to psychic vampires. dont know how they sniff me out but they crop up a lot in my life

I am not sure how psychics and empaths interrelate ie if one proceeds the other....But I do believe that being empathic means I have some sort of psychic flashes..

I believe empath ability is one of the psychic ability. However, what you describe there Free Flight - I can totally relate to 109%.

**hugs**

Regards & Blessings,
Urban4ngel
^_^

Moongold

I think I am sensitive and intuitive, and the level of that varies from time to time!

I am not quite sure what "psychic" means. For individuals it seems to be different.

Moongold

tarotbear

In the words of Bill Clinton: DEFINE psychic.

contrascarpe

Per Mr. Webster, 21st Century version:

"sensitive to nonphysical or supernatural forces and influences : marked by extraordinary or mysterious sensitivity, perception, or understanding"

tarotbear

contrascarpe - that was sarcasim.

Red Emma

Psychic survey

While I checked 'other' on the query, I realize I should have checked, 'yes, I am.' There wasn't a check-box for 'but I'm blocking it.'

I discovered that I was psychic only about 10 years ago. On something like my third foray into that adventure, I discovered that my sister's husband had in-operable cancer. He died a couple of months later. Scared the beegees out of me. Haven't been able to do it since.

And then there was the incident which nearly ended my PR career, but for a timely intervention from -- Spirit guide? Angel? In those days I hadn't heard of such things.

I was a publicist for a government agency in my city, and assigned to do a press conference for a visiting international dignitary. He was here for a series of meetings about increasing trade with his country for our region. At the end of the series there was an elegant luncheon for him, featuring our governor, mayor, the boss of my agency, and like that.

Not people to fall on my face in front of. The luncheon was to be followed by my press conference. The lunch was in the basement of the local Hilton, my press conference was to be in a meeting room on the third floor.

After I checked out the meeting room, arranged the furniture just so, etc., I decided to go down and have a bite of lunch with the 'in' crowd.

While I was eating I got the strongest feeling that I should go back upstairs to the meeting room. I thought about it, decided that the room was just fine and continued eating. The feeling got stronger and stronger until I finally took off at a run.

When the elevator deposited me on the third floor, I saw a bell boy pushing a hand cart down the hall with all the furniture from my room stacked on it. I yelled at him, he snagged another guy and we got the furniture in place just as the elevator doors opened and the reporters began to arrive. Then came the four guys who could have ruined my future -- ambassador, mayor, governor, etc.

I got through the conference with a smile pasted on my face. After it was over I repaired to the nearest bar. Ordered two double martinis. Stirred. I was still shaking enough to process a pitcher of the things.