SAKKI-SAKKI Tarot: The BOOK!

M-Press

Hello There All!!!!

I'm VERY excited to announce the birth of

PLAYING WITH SYMBOLS
The Essential Companion Book to The Sakki-Sakki Tarot and to your Creative Journey!

The deck took 3 years but the book just one year. I'm getting better.. ;)
I was born yesterday, exactly on my own birthday (not totally planned that way...). I'm holding in in my hands and I can not believe... In a way I'm more excited than I was when the deck was ready. It feels such a wonderful closure...

Carol Anne Buckley was the Wordsmith of it. A beautiful collaboration... one artist meeting another... one Fool meeting another...
I have learned so much from it all...

The book is not just explanations about each card--it's not a companion book in the usual format. there is a lot about the creative process there, as the focus of the book is The artist--everyone's Artist.
There is also a lot of stuff from my journal, which I can not believe I released...
I have added some pages to look at my site
http://www.sakki-sakki.com/tarot/tarot_book.html
I hope you'll like it!

Bottom line though is, that it is worthy, all sorts if worthy, to want to do/create things and achieve that... Sometimes I can not believe this myself. In March I was "hoping" to have the book done by the end of the year, but honestly, I did not believe it will happen. Then somehow, all the forces joined--the forces within and the outer forces as well, and now I truly see how everything IS possibble.

Thank you all for just being there, encouraging, buying, sharing this passion and love for the Tarot, and helping me out in seeing how my dreams have much more patential that I could ever imagine...
:)

babyJo

woooow, I had a look!! Congratulations on the new BOOK!

Holiday special with FREE Shipping?!!! Oh dear.... FOR OVERSEAS AS WELL!!!!!!!

~JO

Sophie

Oh Monicka - this is SO exciting!! I can't wait to read it :) You've made my day! I love your deck - it is my cheerful, get-going deck.

:party: :party: :party:

Mazal Tov!

Edited to add: order placed! :love: :*

Eco74

And here I thought I had already planned out the remaining essential purchases for this year.. :eek:

Oh, well. Color me happy to see I was wrong! :D

Alta

That's great M-press! I placed my order.

Wonderful news, I can see why you are just thrilled.

All the best!

Zephyros

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I'm getting it! Save me a copy!! Finally!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimers

(((((Monika)))))

I am so thrilled for you! I am placing my order right away.

Congratulations!

Blessings,
Mimi

M-Press

Hi!!!
oh, thank you all so much!!! :)

it feels so mystical, you know... that it came out on the exact same day of my birthday!
I did say in the past that I wanted the book as a gift for my birthday, and also this date was sort of a deadline to be able and have it ready for the holidays, but honestly, this **just** happened! I actually expected it one day earlier, so that I can REST on my day, but they called and said, "no, come tomorrow"...
So, I'm still with my jaw dropped over that one...!

and yes babyJo, the holiday specials are to anywhere and everywhere--including the free shipping! Every package I'll make will feel as if it's a gift for my Bday!!!! (or is it the **baby's** birthday???) :)

Asher

Congratulations!

I'm looking forward to reading this one. I placed my order this morning!

Asher

baba-prague

Ah NO! Don't do this to me. We can't use Paypal (doesn't yet cover Czech Republic). Well KEEP ME A BOOK PLEEEASE. I will email and work out how to pay you.

The book, by the way, looks just fantastic - congratulations you are a constant source of wonder and inspiration.