Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
It's funny you mention negative feelings - in the last 2 months I have had the same - all sorts of things have surfaced that I had forgotten about or deliberately repressed. One was my brother, who I didn't speak to for years - I felt I HAD to re-connect with him - all my guides and angels were telling me to. So I made the first move. Although I don't think we will ever be best friends, I do feel better, and spiritually lighter.

Many blessings friend,

Sue x

Thanks Sue. I'm glad you are feeling lighter. I am too, but these periods of lessons of negativity are very heavy to carry. Free floating anxiety isn't so good. I am still studying and it's not going so bad anymore as in the beginning of the week.

mingbob said:
she has relationship problems that she needs to resolve with someone close to her...she may not be aware how serious the problems are....also she's wallowing in her negative emotions and needs to be serious about getting rid of them

I'm not aware of any problems with somebody close to me. Although close is of course a relative term. It might have to do with my inlaws, but I haven't dreamt of them at all. I'm not really wallowing in negative emotions I think, especially since I work daily on releasing old anxiety and pain. I wonder how your pal got to this...

Kahlie

mingbop

god Kahlie, I havent a clue ! Dreams are impossible for me. I just copy and paste ! - I will tell her she's sacked though. lol

Kahlie

mingbop said:
god Kahlie, I havent a clue ! Dreams are impossible for me. I just copy and paste ! - I will tell her she's sacked though. lol

LOL. Thanks Mary =)
Dreams are personal that is why it's so hard to decipher them. I can understand my huge amount of cleansing dreams, due to me facing trauma's from the past. I have actually been very upbeat about stuff leaving my system, although, I have been nervous and slightly withdrawn.

Funny how many of these dreams involve family members, as if my personal path of intergration is pointing out to me that I have a lot of people there to back me up!

Kahlie

psychic sue

As if to prove me wrong (!) I had a dream last night. Not a lucid, just an ordinary dream. I was in this plush hotel abroad. Me, my mom, my sons and some men I didn't recognise. I was kissing one of them at one point. He was way too young for me! Anyway, mostly all I remember is the luxury of the surroundings. My room was huge, but my son and his girlfriend wanted it, so I swapped for a much smaller room - this didn't bother me, I was happy in my small space - I still had all my luxuries, just on a smaller scale.

I am thinking it's about giving up things for my kids (which we all do and none of us mind doing).

Any ideas?

Kahlie

Ugh,

I'm definately picking up vibrations of somebody else and I can't cut it out! In regards to the sewer/overflow dream, I found out that my brother-in-law's father has intestinal cancer! He was in the hospital for an operation on the day of my dream...

Last night I dreamt that I was laying on my bed and I had all these balls on my back, that were bad and I needed to get them off. They were glued on the skin and filled with bad stuff. I removed some, and they were like some type of clay in my hands (although grey).
Then, I also plucked something off that looked like tangled up knotted hair (like you sometimes see in shops to put into your hair) in a circle. Inside it were lots of tiny little antlike/buglike creatures. I was panicking and trying to push them into the clay to make sure they would die. However, they continued to live on, and I just couldn't make them go away.
I dreamt my brother was next to me in the bed, and I was panicking that they might also start infecting him.

I've been experiencing lots of stomach ache, as well as headache right above my left eye.

Kahlie

psychic sue

So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law's father - I think you are definitely picking up on that vibration. Do you know how to shield yourself, psychically speaking?

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law's father - I think you are definitely picking up on that vibration. Do you know how to shield yourself, psychically speaking?

I hope he's out of coma now, and I think he's awake now. But I just have the feeling that he's slipping and he's going to die mid february. (See my thread in Precognition and Death) Nobody dared to post there yet...

I tried shielding. I normally do shielding exercises twice daily. Since I seem to pick up stuff very easily. I just imagine a shield around me, usually it's rainbow coloured and inside it sometimes I perceive a color that I need.

I've asked for the pain that is not mine to be lifted. For the negativity to drain away, but it's not happening...

I think I'm too strongly involved...

Kahlie

psychic sue

Mmmmm - that is strange because normally the measures you are taking should work - as you say though, it may be because you are so closely involved.

I will send healing prayers to him.

Sue x

Kahlie

I caved and prayed to Michael for help yesterday night. Today I feel much much better.

I wonder if he was waiting for that... He's been pushing me around a lot, but I have never contacted him.

I talked with my sister because I dream so much about her. My dreams of her are usually after important dates for her that I didn't know about. (Interviews etc.)
She's clearly anxious and I pick it up, so she appears in my dreams asking me to come with her to The Hague etc. Lately she has been increasingly mad in dreams but also in real life (but not at me).

I actually dreamt that I was taking out my pendant last night out of the box. I don't wear jewelry while sleeping since it can strangle you. Well, it was odd because this was in the middle of a lot of dreams, not the first or last which normally for me center on things I have been doing...

Kahlie

Kahlie

I dreamt that a woman named Marlene was with me, and she was either the King of Queen of Pentacles. She was showing me a yellow stone/crystal.

This is the second or third time I'm dreaming about yellow crystals but no name. Aside from Jasper, which I'm still not sure which colour I should be getting, since there are many types.

I keep dreaming about crystals and being in places with lots of them, or hearing them named for me. I wonder if Marlene is a guide of mine, the name itself is odd for me, because I know nobody with that name, nor is it a dutch name...
Also, I usually do not think of 'Pentacles' but of 'Disks'....

Pondering this dream and it's message of continous crystals/stones. As if it's a next step I need to take...

Kahlie