Spirit Guide Group: Dreams, Volume Three

Kahlie

A very strange dream...

I dreamt that my brother was walking by the street. On it where a couple of children using a big spray can (like they have in fire emergencies that spray foam). They were using it not only to clear bad vegetation/weeds from their houses, but also from others. Mostly it was on the front and top of the houses.

I remembered feeling that that was 'wrong', since it was other people's territory, not theirs.

Then I dreamt I woke up, and I was screaming/crying. A woman was sitting next to me on bed. Telling me it was good to let it all out. I had an earphone stuck up my nose.

This dream seems to be about healing/removing bad things from houses (behaviour patterns?). I don't know why I'm so upset at the thought that they don't stay at their own, but move on to others. Personally, I wouldn't want somebody to do something on me without my permission... no matter how unhealthy they thought it was...
The idea that I need to let my emotions out seems ok, but what was the earphone doing up my nose??

Any thoughts would be appriciated,

Kahlie

psychic sue

I agree with what you say about the boys and the letting go of emotion - maybe you reacted that way to the boys, because you want to do things your own way without the interference of others - even though they may mean well?

The earphone - maybe this is a way of showing that someone is talking to you but you can't hear because your "equipment" is not tuned in correctly yet?

Just my thoughts.

Sue x

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
The earphone - maybe this is a way of showing that someone is talking to you but you can't hear because your "equipment" is not tuned in correctly yet?

Just my thoughts.

Sue x

That's a very interesting thought... especially tied in with the bad lenses dream...
I haven't been trying to contact anybody for a while, since I wanted some rest. I plan to start again soon.

Kahlie

Kahlie

Oopsie.... More Contact Lenses

This time I dreamt I had them in, and as again, they started hurting and I wanted to get them out. I was in a room with an older woman, not the same from the past two dreams. She was somehow more strict and 'powerful' and I wanted her respect badly.
She told me if I left the room, to find that suction pin (or whatever they are called) to take my contacts out, she would leave as well. There where two doors. I didn't want her to leave, but I was going crazy with pain as well. I remember she had a paper before her.
Then, suddenly, two of my contacts fell out. But the one in my right eye was still there, and it was really hurting. My vision started swimming and I really didn't know what to do.
Suddenly, I just "asked" and it fell out. I was so relieved.
The rest of the dream is blurry but I remember lots of people surrounding the woman and being very angry with her treatment of me. They felt she was way to strict and went over the line. I had the distinct feeling I was a child, or at least, considered taking tiny steps and should be protected not harassed.
I remember that somewhere there was a sick lion, a playmate of sorts I think, and then I woke up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
For days and days the "Just Ask" - Theme has been in my mind. Especially since I got the Card: "Ask with Sincerity" and these continued dreams about communication.

The problem is... I don't know what to ask =) Other then getting Healed, I didn't think I had that much wishes... And I'm not really one into Manifestation I guess... although some things have happend...

Kahlie

Milfoil

I wonder if you need to ask to see?

I mean asking to be shown what you need or what you should be looking for?

Just a thought . . .

OliviaRose

Hi~ I don't know the rules of this thread, but I feel like I want to post my dream because I don't have anyone to tell it to. They will think I'm coo coo for cocoa puffs!
Last night I dreamed that my deceased grandma and grandpa came to my house. (My grandma often visits me in dreams.) I was very excited because I knew they had passed away. In my dream my house was a lot more cluttered and I had a lot of junk around. My grandma and I talked about some things i don't remember, but I do remember we were talking about my cousin who is a crackhead and is now pregnant. I am disgusted by her, she already has other kids she can't take care of and my grandma told me it is all part of God's plan for her. (Interesting, right?)
Then, I showed my grandma this toy she gave my 2nd son when he was a baby, my 3rd son loves this also and I was showing her and she was really happy about it.
So my grandpa was just kind of standing in the background, but I felt feelings of love coming from him. In life he never said he loved anyone and he was always really mean to me. I didn't even cry when he died. Well, I walked over to him and gave him a hug, he was really really tall and I mentioned that and he just said something sarcastic, which was how his personality was.
Then it was over, but it was right before my husband's alarm went off, so I actually stayed awake a little while, otherwise I probably wouldn't have remembered it all so well.
Oh, I almost forgot! My grandma told me something about 24-26 and in my dream it was a psalm and still in the dream I looked it up and it meant something about water??? But I looked up these psalms just now, but they don't mean anything to me. What could this be about??

Sophie-David

Hi OliviaRose

Sorry it took so long for someone to respond. I don't check this thread regularly. I think the only rule is that participants are attempting to contact or relate to spiritual guides in their dreams - however one may define a spirit guide. Clearly you are on topic! :)

A quick, basic observation - your house is a standard image of your psyche. I think the dream is suggesting that you may have a lot on your mind. It would be good to do something to clean out all that clutter and junk ;) - perhaps through meditation or contemplation - and it may be that those three psalms would be a good subject of creative focus.

What a precious gift to see your grandfather and achieve some degree of reconciliation! :love:

Psalm 24 is one of the most beautiful of David's songs. Graham Kendrik sings a modern version of this one. I see both the "earth" (including the hills) as well as the water as part of this poet's vision. It is interesting that both of these elements are considered alchemically feminine - as are Cups and Pentacles.

What I see in common among these three psalms is the ascent of the soul. The soul too is conceived as feminine in many religious traditions, including esoteric Judaism and Christianity. For me, these poems speak of the ascent of the feminine soul towards the masculine spirit, of earth and water towards air and fire; and too of the descent of the sky god on eagle's wings into manifestation, Kundalini Shakti merging in ecstatic play with Shiva consciousness.

To me, your guides are showing you the path of transcendence and immanence that we all must - sooner or later - take. But that's just me! :)

Deep Blessings - David

OliviaRose

Thanks so much for getting back to me Sophie-David, I thought maybe I had killed the thread. :grin:
I do actually have a lot on my mind and going on right now and it's interesting that you mention a meditation to clear it out, since yesterday on the radio I was listening to Doreen Virtue and she was explaining an angel meditation to do this.
Those psalms that you found for me make a lot more sense than the ones I had found and it's really interesting that water really does have something to do with it, like in my dream.
So thanks for all of that, I appreciate it!

Sophie-David

The Helpful Landlady

I dream that I am moving into a new mobile home, one previously occupied by another man. There is a mess to be cleaned up, and like most mobile homes there is an exit door on either side. I ask the proprietor of the mobile home park, the landlady, where to put the garbage can. She says that if I put in on the right it will be blocked from being picked up by a retaining wall that surrounds that side - it is clear at this point that I live on a corner lot. If I put the garbage can by the door on the left side then it will be picked up, even though it is not on the street. I am pleased to have such a helpful landlady. The dream ends.

This may seem quite a mundane dream, but it is an interesting internal comment on the advice I gave you, OliviaRose, applying it to my own situation. Following the union with the Creative Beloved (see the Spirit Guide Draws thread at "Three of Cups Reversed") which resulted in the World Reversed (my world being turned upside down), there is a great need to clean out the mess. I am a new man within my psychic house, and the old man's obsolete junk needs to be disposed of.

Notice that it is through the creative non-linear right brain - which manifests externally in the left domain - that this cleansing must proceed. The way of the analytical left brain is blocked by a typical "retaining wall".

But more significantly, it was in previous dream imagery that the old "landlady" represented a cruel and dangerous internalization of my mother. The transformation of this landlady into a positive role as an inner councillor is extremely encouraging, another beneficial aspect of the union with my inner Empress.

OliviaRose

It's really amazing that you pay so much attention to those details, because if that had been me, I probably would have just dismissed a dream like that.