Psychic Circle Users

psychic sue

Hi Elven - in my experience with the Ouija Board (which I don't do anymore) it is helpful to have at least two people with their fingers on the glass (or whatever you are using - "portal"?) It is very hard to move on your own - I think you need to build the energy. Glad to see your are protecting yourself - is there anyone else who could have a go with you?

Love and Blessings.

Sue x

Elven

Hi Sue :)

I also thought it would be great to have another person to do this with at the board - but there is no one *sigh*

I thought working alone maybe difficult - but I will try again and see how it goes.

and just to add - even the cats get a good bubble of light around them, and are not in the room - one of them has a habit of sneaking up on me and jumping on the table!! :eek:

Sue - when you were using the Ouija board, did you have something specific you would say to open up the board? Im still a bit at a loss as to what exactly to say? Thanks :)

Blessings
Elven x

psychic sue

I would just sit there with my mom, we would hold hands and say something like, "God, please allow our spirit guides and guardian angels to draw close and protect us, and only allow the highest connection with spirit, Amen" - then afterwards we would ground ourselves (by having a cup of tea!) and ask God to close the connection. That's all really.

Sue x

Elven

Thankyou Sue :) That helps heaps!! Its a lovely start!!! I also like the idea of the cup of tea!! LOL!! :D Thats great!

Much Thanks!

Many Blessings
Elven x

psychic sue

OK so you got me started now. I got my oiuja board out last night - we had three deceased relatives come through, it was great. I doubt I could make the planchette move on its own though. I think you have to have at least two people.

Let us know how you get on.

Love

Sue x

Skydancer

Hello~ hello ~ hello Elven!
Hey - long time no see!!

Yes, I have this board too. Not too sure why - originally got it last year in the hopes that DH would sit down and work it with me. It's my opinion that it takes at least 2 if not 3 -4 people to get the juices flowing.

My dearly departed maternal grandmother could do it by herself - and she a devout Christian Scientist no less. Amazing! Really blew my cousins and myself away to watch her hands fly across the board. Of course, that was an original '60's Ouija board... talking board as they say. Boy could it talk to her!

Anyway, not adept at going it alone. Perhaps a couple of us could agree to a time soon and sit down in our respective places and go it alone yet together? See if we can get a long distance channel opened up? So to speak. Want to try?

To answer your question though - I don't do anything special. Just get myself set, centered, clear, ask a question out loud, and see what happens. Like I said though, doesn't work with only myself. Maybe DH will try it one day. (not)

Let me know if you want to agree on a time when we, and whoever else can join in, can begin to see if operating at the same time will "work".

Happy New Year!
even though I don't think of Jan 1 as the beginning of a year - just a date on the poor misaligned calendar. My personal favorite is Dec 22 or thereabouts.

*S*

ZenMusic

have had the Psychic Circle for seversl weeks now
and it works amazingly well..

Doesn't do much for me alone, but with 2 people (1 other) it works
quickly and gives great details..

and has proven to accurate and it "feels" good/correct/true/spiritual

always do a meditation and ritual before using it...

it resides in my meditation room..

ZenMusic

any other using the Psychic Circle with success?

Northwind

Elven ..... Thank you for sincerely and honestly sharing this experience with us, and I acknowledge your gentle sense of humour as well.

I am curious as to why you would want to use this technique when it seems to me that if spirits wish to speak with us, there are so many ways they can.

They do it when we read intuitively. They do it directly through good mediums. They can do it through direct physical manifestations in meditation or at certain other times. Why not take the messages that are given in these ways? These are messages always meant for us.

You are an experienced and gifted tarot reader who is clearly intuitive and I am curious to know why you would seek more through the use of the so-called Psychic Circle . Please understand that my question is asked in good faith and not from any disrespect to you or to others who use the boards.

When the sources we have are so rich and grounded in us why use some which are not?

With good wishes.

Demeter

Bad Experience

Hi ZenMusic- I used this with a group in tarot class. it was very successful in contacting spirits. only on 1 occassion were we able to actually confirm that a former loved one was actually contacted - many messages that came through were very erractic - maybe lower energies and we had no idea what we were doing?

my very bad experience occured when a friend from the class (who i trusted) called in a spirit from her family. we made contact. we all closed down together.

the following week in class many of us complained that something came home and caused problems - heard also by loved ones who don't believe. she then told us that the person she called died a very violent/tragic death. i believe that it was a very strong energy that we had no right or experience to attempt contact with.

after that - she was banned from participating and we only contacted those who we knew the circumstances of their passing.

sorry it's a bit negative - now i'm a bit of a scardie cat with this form of contact.

demeter