Psychic Circle Users

Elven

Hello Northwind :)
You're post was so lovely! Thankyou - you sound concerned for me and that is very heartfelt and I can understand that you would question why I would go into this territory with the board.

At the beginning of this year, I had many readings which talked of Spirit trying to contact me. And conscequently, during this year I have been pushed and poked, heard foot steps and had some form of contact with the Spirit world. But I am ahead of myself here, so to fill you in a little better.

Years ago a very gifted friend of mine started channelling after she went through a traumatic experience. At the time, I was well into Tarot and dream interpretations, but because my friend and I were together so much doing our Spiritual pathwalks, I had alot to do with her journey, and together we searched for answers on the subject of Spirit contact. We met people and transmediums, other channellers, and I joined a weekly group where we would concentrate on reading auras and psychometry, palms and (human) psychic circles. In the group environment I learnt alot, and I was reading professionally at the time as well. The journey added to my skills of reading tarot, and I became more aware and finely tuned because of it.

During the course of those years, I had read many books and finally found a path which suited me - diverse and cultural - and my friend continued on with her studies and was channelling everyday. It became our life, in our work practises and social contacts - no one seemed freakish or out of the norm, and even though my friend and I eventually drifted apart (she and I both found partners and moved away from each other) we kept up our Spiritual learnings and practices. So I have a background which has had some intense training, but in many areas of Spirituality, and the combination of branching into other areas is what today, I feel has helped me to be the reader I am now. but that was many years ago, and my journey now is deeply embedded in Tarot reading and Oracles.

So back to the beginning of this year ...
Many messages where trying to come through to me, and one of those was even finding the board at the shop, laybuying it, not buying it, and then deciding to purchase it after a good hard think, and it being discounted helped too - LOL!! ;)

Now that this thread has been revived again, it prompts me to think that Spirit is calling again, a gentle shove, this is how is happens with me. In the last week I have done a ghost Tour, and for the past month here on AT I have been reading and studying books relating to ghosts because of Babas Haunted Oracle thread. Not that they are the same thing as Spirit contact, Guides and Speakers, but the nature of the realms I am seeking to explore are the cross overs. I have done some spiritual rescue work, house cleansings, and used to knock around with a Spirit Guide illustrator, so the new areas I am stepping into (once again) I am doing this time, by myself.

So I guess what I am saying is that the reason I am persuing this path is because I am intuitively being guided back to this area of divination, and this path is the hardest for me to approach in a solitary fashion. I am aware that there are areas through this form of contact which I could find not to my liking, and my concern realtes to having the skills to dealing with any aspect which arise from using the board - all these are necessary tools which I see as being part of the journey, though I am uninitiated in this area - so I seek others advice and experiences before proceeding.

I believe in 'intent and purpose' as the first approach to the board - to know that there is a solid foundation of reason for using the board (instead of other contact methods such as pendulum or Tarot etc), and to do it with a specific purpose in mind (instead of playing with it to see what happens). When I can answer both of these requirements (self regulated) I feel I have the 'permission' to proceed in that direction.

So, I find it interesting that I have stumbled once more across the thread, and sitting behind me on the dresser is the board, quietly waiting for a time when I feel I have the purpose and intent to try using it again. I actually thought about doing something over a week or so ago, but time was not on my side, so I didnt persue the matter.

I find journeys such as this always take time for me to adjust to the idea, and am not one to race in where others trample unarmed and uninformed - thats the cautious capricorn side shining through LOL!! It has only been 8 months since the idea flowered, so, in my terms, that is quite new. But it will happen one day, but prior to that, its about becoming more familiar with what I'm dealing with and finding enough quality information to support myself on the jouney.

I do want it to be part of my skills, something which adds to where I am now, and not detract from it, and I have put out to the Universe for what ever I need to come along and present itself - whether it be a teacher, an experience, a book, so I can move further along in the process - and this will happen - I am patient (somewhat) in that regard ... so still I havent added to the thread with any more 'board experiences' but one day I hope to, and to be able help others in their journey by handing over my own.

Blessings Northwind, and all who have added to thread.
Elven x

Northwind

Thank you for your explanation but I still wonder. The decision is yours absolutely, however. Many blessings.

ZenMusic

I've had great success with the Psychic Cirlce (but do with most divination methods) .. but I only use it (and other methods) to contact/channel from High spiritual sources (Angels, Master) .. I would never contact a lower spirit, ghost, etc.. I do a banishing ritual before using it, seal the room and building with mantras, prayer and meditation.. and clarify/insure that our intentions are pure (for the guidance for living the best life, for the benefit of all beings) .. I've explored it more for a technique for my friends/students that don't have fully conscious OOB into the higher planes

celticnoodle

i had a ouija board as a kid and we all played with it. no longer have it now, and must admit i'm a bit wary of it. i could be talked into trying it again with someone, but i'd take a lot of precautions such as those mentioned here already. i do wonder though, if you need to do it alone, how about using a pendulum to help you with the board? would this work? however you go about using the board, be safe and ground yourself, of course. good luck and i hope it proves beneficial to you. if and when you do use it, i hope we see a report on this site with your experiences.

ZenMusic

i was ONLY recommending the Psychic Circle, the ouija board has a completely different (very negative to me) feel and result.. why ? i don't know, i assume it's the collective use and history

june1980

What's the difference?

Hi, I'm new and really want to know what's the difference between Quija and Psychic Circle, if there is any.

Thanks,
June

Michael

Hi June,

I'm not too sure about the difference, having not actually used a ouija board, but The Psychic Circle is very decorative and has planets, sun signs and other embellishments that I don't think a ouija board does.

An ex's sister bought me The Psychic Circle about 11 years ago, but I don't find many people who are willing to use it with me.

The few times I have used it though, with a couple of friends, the results were pretty good.

Nowadays, it just sits in the dining room in a bookcase. :)

I might have to get it out again.

Sheri

I think the difference between the two is that the Ouija board has typically been made sort of creepy and scary looking while the Psychic Circle isn't - in fact, I think it is rather attractive. I don't have one, but I saw one at a bookstore and considered buying it. I had a Ouija board as a child because I thought it was scary cool.

valeria

Elven

Yes, the Psychic Circle Board is more colourful and and has more words and detail around the board - but there are so many new Ouija boards around now, you can get designer boards - and boards with themes ... I may have mentioned it before (sorry if Im repeating mysel) but Chronata uses one of hers as a tea tray :p

And since posting the thread, I have used the board with a pendulum, and with a little more practise, I think it works very well - considering the handler - moi :p

There was an incident - using the board and the pendulum - where I was told to shut down the board - so I did. Other than that there has been no need to have any hesitations, I am not as hesitant (feeling wise) when approaching the board, and the ritual and preperation side of things are smooth and sorted out. The prayers that comes in the book (there are two) are very good to use also along with my own.

I do protect and cleanse very thoroughly - as well as removing the cats from the room - though they are in hearing distance to me.

Its a very relaxing experience now - I feel as if Spirit, even when there maybe no contact, is with me.

I have a new glass angel which I place on the table too - shes very pretty and I focus on her when asking questions or sitting and waiting for response :angel:

Blessings Elven x

celticnoodle

Elven said:
I have used the board with a pendulum, and with a little more practise, I think it works very well - considering the handler - moi :p

i'm glad that using the pendulum has worked for you elven.

elven said:
There was an incident - using the board and the pendulum - where I was told to shut down the board - so I did. Other than that there has been no need to have any hesitations, I am not as hesitant (feeling wise) when approaching the board, and the ritual and preperation side of things are smooth and sorted out. The prayers that comes in the book (there are two) are very good to use also along with my own.
was there any bad vibes coming to you prior to this warning? was there any reasoning given to you as to why you need to shut down the board?
elven said:
Its a very relaxing experience now - I feel as if Spirit, even when there maybe no contact, is with me.
i'm glad it is proving to be so. I have never seen nor heard of this board--only knew of ouiji boards. i may be interested in obtaining one for myself. do please continue to tell us of your experiences & thanks for sharing.