Psychic Circle Users

Elven

celticnoodle said:
was there any bad vibes coming to you prior to this warning? was there any reasoning given to you as to why you need to shut down the board?

It was an intuitive prompt. There is a word on the board which says 'stop' - this can be translated in a few ways - and this is the other thing with the board, words can be very literal at times, but it has to relate back to whats being asked and how Spirit answers ... Stop may mean 'full stop' or 'question answered' ... stop go back ... stop enquiries ... Spirit has stopped answering.

So i had no bad vibes at all - I felt more pleased that I 'got it' - so that made me feel 'good' about the experience - and i shut the board down. It was a very encouraging thought (persoanlly) that i felt so in tune and not out of my depth. I wasnt asking anything personal or complicated, just about a number related question ... :p No not the lottery numbers })

Thanks for the reply celticnoodle :)

Blessings Elven x

june1980

My experience with Psychic Circle

thanks for your replies. I'm only aksing because I got the Psychic Circle as a gift. At the first try my hands were flying around the board already. there was an instance were I didn't even have to ask question and it was giving me a message. Sometimes I didn't even hat to use the planchette to get around the board.

I wasn't scared at that time but then i read a lot of negative stuff about Quija boards.

Mellifluous

I recently got one of these. I haven't opened it yet though. I also believe it's important to be clear about your attitude towards it and what you want out of it before using it, and to be in a good frame of mind. I might open the package to read the book soon though, especially after seeing this. I was so surprised to see a thread about it just now! lol And such a sensible and positive one as well. Good for you, Elven. :)

I have quite a pile of things to read though, so it might get put off a bit again but I'm sure I'll get around to it in good time. :)

bigcaat

I'm going to get rid of my Psychic Circle Board. I don't like it. It's too complicated. I just, now, bought a regular Ouija Board, which I haven't used yet, but then, after I already bought that, I found one that I really like the look of (no, haven't used this one yet, either) called the "Guiding Light Angel Board."
http://www.amazon.com/Guiding-But-A...6168027?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173406549&sr=8-1

It's really cool looking. I'm looking forward to finding the time to use it. I don't know what I'll do with the Ouija Board. It's still in it's cellophane.

Caat

bigcaat

june1980 said:
Hi, I'm new and really want to know what's the difference between Quija and Psychic Circle, if there is any.

Thanks,
June
There really is no difference in what they do. The Ouija Board is more simple with just letters and numbers, and has a very bad reputation (which I'm so tired of.) The Psychic Circle is fancy and colorful and has all sorts of different things on it, such as astrology and colors and stuff like that.

As I said in my last post, I've used it several times and never liked it very much because it was just too complicated.

However, the fact is that both are used to make contact with the spirit world. In that respect, there is virtually no difference. You still need to do protection rituals, as you would for many different forms of divination, and you still contact the spirits in the same way. Only the variety of how the message comes through is different.

I will say, however, that I believe there is one other difference, and that is this: If you have negative feelings about the Ouija Board, I think our own feelings and our own energies play into what we attract for ourselves. So all of these people who rail on the Ouija Board, I think, perhaps it's very legitimate that they *have* had negative experiences, but I think it's because they believed that they would. I think if you have a board that is more "friendly" and you think you might get freaked out with a Ouija Board, then probably that 'friendly' board *will* be friendlier to you.

I just read a book on becoming a medium. The one thing that sticks out to me that would apply to this is her saying that *we* control spirit. If we don't want negative spirit to enter, *we* have the power to keep them out.

The problem is that the Ouija Board has gotten such a bad rap for so long, it even freaks us out. I think that's a bad thing. It's fear mongering. Because if you think about it, how different is that than a fundamentalist Christian saying that reading the tarot is 'the work of the devil' and will bring evil into your life? Not a lot, imo.

Caat

bigcaat

Directions on how to use a Ouija board:
http://www.damnedgames.com/cf_odirections.html

From the site:
Ouija boards DO work.
They will NOT bring evil spirits or bad luck into your life.
Unless of course, you really believe that they will...

Ouija boards are not the tool of the devil. I'm sure that Satan has better things to do then hang around your Ouija board.
Besides, everyone knows that the tool of Satan is a Phillips Screwdriver...

Caat

Pagan X

If you have questions about Ouija, the best site is:

www.museumoftalkingboards.com

Like Tarot, what you get out of a board depends on what you put in. That's also true of automatic writing, pendulums, planchettes, dowsing rods, speaking in tongues and any trance channeling work.

An excellent book on the neurobiology and history of all of the above is "The Illusion of Conscious Will".