Angel Guidance Board

a_shikhs

Hey,
Does anyone have The Angel Guidance Board by Doreen Virtue???
I guess it is something like an ouija board but very safe. You can contact angels and get answers. It is a folding board with a pair of crystal dice, four angel markers, and an answer booklet. I dont have it but checked it out on Doreen's website. It sounds really cool.

You can check it out at: www.angeltherapy.com

BlueLotus

I have this luxurious board and I love it.

It has given me many hours of insightful readings. The booklet is actually a medium sized book that explains all the meanings of the stops where the Archangels may land. The dice are made of a see-through crystal clear substance.

You can ask multiple questions and use the dice as many times as you wish for one or more questions at the same time, using one or all of the Archangels to call on as well as read the outcome in more details in the booklet .

A specific Archangel is assigned for each category except for the 'Children' and 'Psychic Develpment' categories where there are two Archangels for each , e.g. Archangel Azrael for a 'yes or no' question, Archangel Jeremiel for 'When will it happen' ?, Archangel Jophiel for 'Home', Archangel Uriel for the 'Spiritual Path' - all of these houses are divided into 11 stops; in the latter case, the Spiritual path is divided into stops such as Nature, Forgiveness, Support Group and Faith - to mention a few, etc.

After you roll the dice, you move your Archangel to the numbers indicated along the 11 stops in the selected category/house. Number 1 houses the name of the specific Archangel.

a_shikhs

Hey BlueLotus,
the angel board does sound really good. I would love to get my hands on it. Sounds exciting... Does it give accurate readings??

gorgeousbutterfly

I have this board too. its very charming and lovely. very pleasing the to eye i must add, but thats beside the point. this angel guidiance board is very accurate , but only if the question is worded correctly. you can't ask something like " will i be rich" you need to ask active questions, not passive ones otherwise the readings will be inconsistent. you also need to bless the board often. use blessing inscense and candles. be very gentle with it. its a wonderful way to connect and talk with the angels. the board will be honest with you, so ask questions you truley want to know. i think the angels will sometimes not answer certain questions for you because you can't know at the time for whatever reason, so you need to tune into that. i feel like i know what my angels are thinking so i just use the board to confirm my messages. i get inconsistent answers and i'm told i should ask serious questions and not invade people's privacy. you might not get an answer to questions like " did he lie to me?" or something like that. you might get an answer, but you might not because that can change the whole divine timing for both of you and others involved, not to mention interfere with another person's privacy.

hope this helps!

gorgeousbutterfly

oh i forgot to mention. when you ask a yes or no question, sometimes it will say " wait" and that is when you know that you can't know the answer right now. also if you ask the same question again, it will give you some bs answer.

a_shikhs

wow.. This board sounds very exciting. I guess people who are into ouija boards should use this board as this will definately not attract any bad spirits and is safer to use.
Thank you bluelotus and gorgeousbutterfly.. Anyone else who has this board??

Viper_05

like the person above said, will this attract bad spirits, technically it should, but just wanting to confirm with ppl who used the board for a while now and if there was any bad experiences with it, thanks

gorgeousbutterfly

it was infused with the best intentions. the oujia board did not so that is why is attracted bad spirits i think. i have no bad experience. the intention was that you communicate with angels only. the oujia board had none which is why it was suspeticable to bad energy too.

Viper_05

and you can use the board by yourself? also how long have u had it for, and how many times did u use it, just askin some questions cause im really considering getting it, this would be my first board tho, pendulums and tarot ive worked with so far

sunflowr

I might be getting this for Christmas, so am wanting to know more about it. Do you have to spell out letters with this board? I always have a hard time with that. I hope it's more like a game board and not so much "quija", because I could never get letters spelled out with a board. Are there any pics or can anyone take a pic of the board and post it here? Thanks! :)