remote viewing

star-lover

oops

i forgot i started this thread
i am going to google for it and see what i find

thanks all

mac22

wizzle said:
The remote viewing I'm familiar with is the technique taught in the Silva Ultramind program. Basically, you focus your mind and cast your attention where you want to "go" and just look. Since I'm not really great at it, I get a rather hazy and very quick picture on my mental screen. With practice, the picture of what you see gets clearer. You can check the accuracy of what you see through various techniques described in the program.

It's a psychic skill like any other and can be learned. It helps a lot to have a teacher, however.

Remote viewing is not identical to astral projection. Remote viewing is entirely conscious and real time and depends on mental focus. Astral projection is not real time and is an advanced technique which depends on entering a trance state.

Hope that helps.

Quite clear....thanks.

There is also an advanced Silva course that focuses on RV.
It works very well..but like all things takes practice...:)

psychic sue

This post made me think about what's been happening to me lately when I go to sleep. I am lying there, eyes closed - but I am awake, definitely, not anywhere near sleep. Sometimes, I can "see" my bedroom, when my eyes are closed. I have even thought "hang on, my eyes are closed, but I can see my bedside table". I wonder if I am just conjuring up the picture in my head, or whether I am really seeing it?

mac22

psychic sue said:
This post made me think about what's been happening to me lately when I go to sleep. I am lying there, eyes closed - but I am awake, definitely, not anywhere near sleep. Sometimes, I can "see" my bedroom, when my eyes are closed. I have even thought "hang on, my eyes are closed, but I can see my bedside table". I wonder if I am just conjuring up the picture in my head, or whether I am really seeing it?

With practice this can actually seeing/viewing..:)

memries

psychic sue

Hi Sue.. I know about a totally blind man who actually kept working in his work shop and sawed wood and everything and made things ! Apparently he had some kind of vision.

Dolphin_Dreamer

Hi all

This is certainly a subject that has popped in and out of my interest for years! A while back on the Space Channel, they had a show called truth of fiction (I think that's what it was called) On this show they review diff phenomenon and claims from UFOs, hauntings, Aura and even had remote viewing. The results can be of True, False and inconclusive... Remote viewing proved very reliable and true I think.

One thing that has always stumped me is the diff between RV and Astral Travel as they both can sort of sound the same, but from my ideas and hearing of astral, psychic sue, that sounds more like what you have been experiencing. My understanding is that RV is more about logic and requires like maths, whereas astral is a more personal (and some say it's more to do with kundilini -and that's a whole nother big can of debates), this is also not to say that astral and RV aren't related and being able to astral will make RV better or easier to learn. Where from accounts from others and my own vague assumption of what I have done at times, Astral you tend to see your own surroundings and then 'fly' off. Well I think more to the point, all accounts tend to include seeing yourself as if you are floating outside or above yourself (btw astral vs RV is another debate that goes on hehe).

mingbop

Sue, focus on a friend, try really hard, and see if you can be where they are. It worked for me twice, --and didnt work a lot more often lol-- but it must take practice eh.

Ambience

I find this very easy...

This is generally the way i divine, remote viewing, i get images of peoples houses, when i close my eyes, i can see things really easy flash up in front of me. I can't do this very easily with my eyes open, what would be the reason for this?

Thanks,
Love &* Light , Janey x

Tongodiva

Deviating.

"This post made me think about what's been happening to me lately when I go to sleep. I am lying there, eyes closed - but I am awake, definitely, not anywhere near sleep. Sometimes, I can "see" my bedroom, when my eyes are closed. I have even thought "hang on, my eyes are closed, but I can see my bedside table". I wonder if I am just conjuring up the picture in my head, or whether I am really seeing it?" - Sue

Your post made me think of somethign that has been happening to me recurrently. It happens when I'm in a very tired or exhausted state. My eyes feel very heavy and the moment I close them I feel a rush of noise, like if there's a room full of people all talking at the same time. I have a sinking feeling and if I wait long enough I won't be able to catch my breath (or i feel like it anyway). This was as far as it went at first, then later I started "exploring" where I would direct myself to a certain or particular tone of voice. I say tone because though I know there's a lot of people conversing at the same time I can't make out what they say. Just the tones of their voices and perhaps even the cadence of their voice. I've 'travelled' when I do that. The scariest point for me was when I focused on this one voice and immediately I felt like I was getting sucked in. I felt losing control and so I immediately snapped myself out of it. It felt like I was swimming up towards a surface with blocks of concrete chained around me. Can anyone tell me if they've had a similar experience?

Also, adding more relevance, I too have also dreamt where I can see myself sleeping. If you call it dreaming. I've talked to a few friends and they say it's textbook out of body. The same as with this other recurring experience at first I let it go it's own course, and then I started exploring. I would venture outo f my bedroom, and then finally I ventured out of my house. I was almost flying. But it was a strange effect that I had. Think of a book where the pages are all got wet and they stick togeher. If the paper is thin enough you can see the words from the next page through the first page. That's the effect i got. When I 'flew' out of my apartment there was a faint image of it imprinted over the new landscape. I went to some unknown destination where there were hills all around and they were bright green. Not at all Texas! ;) Then I started feeling that vacuum feeling again, where I felt like I was getting sucked in, and so I retracted back to my apartment, then back to my bedroom, then focused on myself, and woke up. Since then I've started to do some concious 'flying' where I use grounding techniques suggested by some friends of mine. Again, anyone care to share their consistencies with mine? :)

Tongodiva

One more thing...sorry :p

I find this very easy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is generally the way i divine, remote viewing, i get images of peoples houses, when i close my eyes, i can see things really easy flash up in front of me. I can't do this very easily with my eyes open, what would be the reason for this?

Thanks,
Love &* Light , Janey x

Sorry, still dont' know how to do the blue box :( anywho... I've gotten a similar experience when I was reading for a friend of mine. I asked him to focus and I focused too and suddenly I got three images flashing in my head. One was a set of hands with fingers touching in the form of a heart surrounded by yellow flowers, the second was his face, and the third was a baby still in the womb. I asked him about the images apologizing because I didn't know if they had any relevance to what we were about to do and asked him if they knew anyone who's hands were very important to them, a female (verrrry femenime(sp) vibe) after I explained what I saw, he confirmed that the night before his mother had made a funeral wreath out of yellow roses in the shape of a heart. No one could have known that in the office (co-worker friend). He also confirmed that the child was his cousins, she just found out she was pregnant, and he was the first she told about it to his family. That was the first time I had gotten such clear images! I was astounded and very pleased, is that considered remote viewing? :)